Part 4

Daveeds arms were fired. So was his back. It was fun having her around to see litterly everything, but he was in so much pain. The more pain the radiated down his arm the more he realized that he could of been joking about picking her up.

Right now, the two were roaming the streets. Think of some where to go for lunch.

"What about the fast food chain that's was litterly next door," Y/n commented. Daveed shook his head.

"I don't want to eat at a fast food chain," he replies, "How about sushi?"

"You just want your salmon. Plus for lunch? We will be others for a few hours if I went," she snickers.

"Sushi it is then!" Daveed smiles and walks a little faster. She groaned and let him take her to the restaurant. When the reach the place he sets her down on the ground.

"When we walk out of these doors you will be picked up again," Daveed explained. Y/n nodded and followed him into the restaurant. Once seated they ordered and started to talk.

"So what does your students thing about this?" Daveed asks.

"Some actually like Lins musicals so most of them asked be to get him sign shit. But litterly half of the papers I have to grade are graded by him," she says. Daveed chuckles.

"I'm still surprised I got this spot. I really shouldn't have been hired. I have no experience what's so ever," she sighs.

"Lin looks for a voice not experience. He choose you for a reason," Daveed reassured. She shrugs.

"I guess." Y/n picks her food. "I just feel bad. Pippa had worked so hard for this spot."

"You do know, Lin talked to her about it before he made that decision. Pippa wanted you to have that spot," Daveed smiles and reaches for her hand that was on the table. Y/n blushes and let's him rub his thumb over her hand. He chuckles. "Your ok.

Y/n chuckles and thanks him. When they were done they left. Once outside Y/n got on Daveeds back and head back to the theatre.

"Where is Lin anyway?" She asks.

"I don't even know. He said he was sick of something like that. He probably drank to much," Daveed chuckles.

Come to think of it, she hadn't seen her sister yet either.