Part 15

A young girl walked into the school building. Her messenger back hit against her back each step she took, make a little thumping noise. Her hair was all over the place, sticking out at different spots. There were bags under the girls eyes, which made her look away older than she already did.

Once she entered her class, she realized that she was late. The kids stared at her as she made her way to her seat at the front of the class. The girl grabbed a marker and began writing on the board.

"Alright, class today is all about Thomas Jefferson," the teacher said, her hand gripping the marker harder. She growled and scribbles some words on the board and slams the marker down on the table and turns to her class. Her students were staring at her. "What."

"I'm sorry, Ms. L/n, but your hair is a bit distracting. Did something happen with Daveed?" A student asked in the front row. Y/n narrowed her eyes at the student.

"My private life shouldn't concern any of you. So I suggest you stay out of it unless you want me to send you to the principle office." Everyone stared. This wasn't their teacher. "Now since everyone wants to keep talking, you now have to write a 10 page essay on why Thomas Jefferson is a piece of trash, and should have never, ever become president." She turned her back to her students and wrote more stuff on the board.

As the day progressed more and more kids were getting upset with their history teacher. They all turned to one person for help. The kid that never said anything. Aaron L/n.

"Y/n get your shit together," he said as he walked into homeroom. His sister turned to him.

"Excuse me?" She raised her voice standing. "I am your teacher."

"You are also my sister. Your problems can't be put on all the other students. Jesus, it was one kiss. You two are being fucking idiot in the first place. Calm your tits. Oh wait, you don't have any," he smirks and leans onto the desk.

"May I remind you I can put you in the principles office. Right?" She stand and leans on the desk as well.

"But you aren't." Aaron smirked wider and went to his seat. "Stop putting your anger on us and actually teach us something."

Y/n sat there for a moment. She sighed and sat back down.

Her eyes wonder the students and back to a poster on the wall. A poster of her musical she was in. Everyone had signed it. It was also a gift from Daveed. She stood from her desk and went to it. She grabbed the frame and places on the desk, and opens it.

A note was written on the back. One she's never seen before.

Y/n,

You have no idea how much you mean to me. I may not love you know but I'm falling for you, way to hard. I might end up hurting people on my way down. But it's ok. As long as I get you.

If I end up doing something stupid in the future, just know that it will always be for your safety and health.

With love,

Daveed.

Y/n smiled slightly. She felt tears begin to form as she recalled the memory of him giving this to her.

Daveed walked into the door with a large bag in hand. Y/n still sat on the couch sick with some sort of illness. He smiled at her.

"Hey, feeling better?" He asked. She shook her head.

"I feel worse actually," she replies and coughs violently. Daveed frowns and walks to the couch.

"I noticed that you don't have much in your classroom," he says as he sits on the couch. Daveed let's go of the bag and faces her. "Well besides the unsigned Hamilton poster." 

"Yeah, I don't get much in my budget, 5he schools poor. Stupid public school system," she mumbles. Daveed chuckles and hands her the bag.

"I think this maybe an upgrade." He says as Y/n pulls out a signed poster. She smiles wide, as if she were a child again. Her eyes scan each and every signature.

"Wait where's yours?"

"On the back. But promise me that you will only read it if I do something really really bad. Like mess up what we have. Ok?"

She smiles and looks down. Her eyes watered, happily.

"I promise."

"Y/n!" A voice scares her. Her head snaps up and looks at the owner of the voice. It was her brother, Aaron. "Are you ok?"

"I, uh," Y/n pauses and looks down at the poster. Something in her mind clicked. She need to find Daveed. "I need to go. Uh Aaron you are in charge. Make sure nothing happens to my poster!"

She grabs her bag quickly and runs out he door and to the parking lot. Y/n gets into her car and drives to the theatre. As soon as she parks and makes a b-line to the stage. Where everyone was.

"Y/n, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the school?" Anthony asked her as she approached the stage. She shrugs.

"Where's Daveed?" Y/n asks.

"Didn't you hear? Daveed quit. He's going back to California," he replies.

Y/ns world crashes beneath her. Just like that. She lost everything. Y/n thought that maybe she made it on time. But she was too late.

Y/n fell to her knees and covered her face with her hands. She began to sob.

Everyone on stage stopped and looked at her. They all either sighed and started to cry as well. Anthony kneels down and hugs her. And soon everyone we wrapped around her.

"Oh Y/n. It'll be ok. Everything will turn out the way it's supposed to," Anthony calmly whispers in her ear. She wraps her arms around her friends tightly, as she cried some more.

________________________________________
A/n

How does it feel to have a longer chapter???? I feel great about it.

Anyway, if you are starting to worry about the reader not being happy, don't worry it's fanfiction. It'll be alright in the end. Hopefully.

I never really got to say thank you to all off you for voting or just reading my book!! So thank you!!!! I got really happy when this book got over 300 views. I'm surprised people actually like my writing. Anyway I can't thank y'all enough!!!!

Love,

T.J.