A Starry Night

Without his glasses the starry night was a brilliant Van Gogh,everything bigger and brighter,blurred in the most fantastic way. Just gazing at the midnight blue canvas above ,stole every thought from Jungkook's mind,the usual carousel of worries simply forgotten. There was  heavenly stars above and a crescent,similing moon hidden by the clouds.

Jungkook felt a raindrop on his skin followed by several other, but he didn't have the heart to go back inside. He moved over and sat on on the edge of his window,crossing one leg over the other,leaning back on his palms to observe the remaining constellations uncovered from the clouds. His body became an incoming rain, the water making his eyelids heavy.

A smile grazed his beautiful lips as he starred at the city below, orange and blue glow illuminating the city. He felt his shoulders relaxing and mind clearing as he continued to watch the breathtaking view. Closing his eyes,he thought about those thick and luscious lips that he had been kissing in his dreams. The deep laughter and sweet scent of stawberries fucked up his mind for days that he hadn't been able to sleep for days.

Jungkook sighed deeply, wishing to meet this person soon. He shook his head clearing all his thoughts , taking one last look at the city below,he stood up and walked back in his room closing the window behind him. He stripped out of his wet clothes,changing into a fresh and dry black night gown,Jungkook slid under his red silky sheets and fell asleep the second he layed his head on the pillow.

                                                                ●   ●   ●
"But Prince Jungkook, I told you yesterday to clear all your schedule for today. Your dad had strictly ordered us not to let you go out today as King of  Venezuela is due to arrive this very evening. King wants you to welcome him." Namjoon said pleadingly

Jungkook didn't even once glance at Namjoon as he fastened his belt around his waist. He moved further in his walk in closet to pick up his favourite sword and hooked them in his belt.

"Tell father to welcome King of Venezula himself, I've got more useful things to do then to welcome some arrogant King."

"Jungkook!", Namjoon asked him

"Just tell dad I'm going out hunting and I won't return till tomorrow morning."Jungkook ordered Nmajoon.

Namjoon sighed at Prince's stubbornness and turned to leave when Jungkook's voice stopped him.

"Pack your stuff too Hyung. You and Domijon will be going with me ", he said as he secured the strips of the Belt quiver on his back.

Namjoon smiled and bowed ninty degrees before leaving the room. As the door clicked shut Jungkook turned around and looked at himself in the mirror. After feeling satisfied with his appearance Jungkook left the room with guards trailing behind him.
                                                           ●   ●   ●

Jungkook was in awe with the forest. It was the most beautiful forest he has ever seen. Tall,lush green trees stood proud in front of him,the atmosphere not so hot and not so cold. Cold breeze kissed his skin and air so addictingly pure that Jungkook couldn't stop himslef from taking long,greedy breatges.

He had told Namjoon and Domijon to stay inside the car and wait for him. Jungkook wanted to hunt alone but he knew going out alone with out protection could get him killed ,no matter how armed or good of a fighter he was.

He walked briskly and spotted a deer few meters away. Jungkook grinned walking to the nearest tree and climbing up on it without hestitation. He took an arrow out and aimed it, just as he was going to shoot another arrow shot out and ...missed. Scaring the deer who ran for it's life. Jungkook saw a person in white gear and blonde hair running after the deer.

Jungkook immediately jumped down from the tree and followed the blonde silently. He saw the blonde ready another arrow as he spotted another deer near the lake drinking water. Jungkook silently stood beside the tree,observing the blonde. He leaned against the tree and saw how the blonde's back muscle contracted when he pulled the notch. Something fluttered in Jungkook's stomach and his right foot slipped.. making a ruslting sound . The next thing he knew was an arrow being shot towards him, before he could react ,it struck him on his left shoulder.

Jungkook's hissed as pain exploded in his shoulder rushing through his body. He looked up ready to kill the stupid blonde with his eyes only but what he saw in form of a person knocked all the breath and senses out of Jungkook in just one second. Jungkook could have sworn his heart was racing three hundered meters per second and he was sure it was because of the Ethereal, impossible and unreal person standing in front of him not because of the wound.

The blonde walked towards Jungkook and took out the arrow fron his shoulder. Jungkook jolted with pain and the last thing he remembered before losing his uncounciousness was the blonde's addicting stawberry scent.

《》 《》 《》 《》《》 《》

So heres another chapter . As promised i updated it asap after my exams.I hope you guys like it.^^

MY BOYS WON THE BEST BOY BAND AND BESTARMY OMG I WAS SO HAPPY I SCREAMED SO LOUD THAT OUR NAIGHBOURS CAME TO CHECK IF EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT BUT FUCKKKKKK IT WAS THE 10TH HAPPIEST MOVEMENT OF MY ARMYLIFE 😢 PROUD PROUD PROUD MY BOYS DESERVE EVERY AWARD ON THIS EARTH 💞💞💖

Whoa i feel calm  now lmao

You guys won't mind if i recommand you guys a vkook fic .right? Its really addicting .I have read it like 1000 times already and i rememver every word and line. Im not joking i seriously have read it 1000 times beacuse i can not find anyother fic of  that level im sure you guys will love it . Read

●Huslters by tbz on ao3
●Cold hands and sleepless night by tbz on ao3
●Sancity by tbz on ao3
●How bout it officer by tbz on ao3 

Her fics are soooooooooooooooo goood and aahh i dont hv words to describe it .

Feel free to recommand me anything.

                                                      Thank you for reading!

Vote,comment and share 💜💜💜

twitter: Gucci_kingTae
Snapchat:Gucci_king🐯
email:eshaasif63@gmail.com