Chapter 2

I wake up up and my roommate is already awake her name is Charlie she is around 12 years old.  She is on the computer on  her desk watching Shane Dawson. One of our favorite youtubers of all time. I kinda got her addicted to him.

We love all his books his movie and his songs. I'm so much like him like no fucking joke I love taco bell and just food in general I love ranch and diet root beer and creppy shit but I also love anime and markiplier and jacksepticeye.

I get out of bed and she has headphones on so she can't hear me but I can see that she is watching a conspiracy theories video so I thought it would be  supper funny if I go up and scare her. I walk slow up to her and I hit the desk really hard and scream .....

"hey what's you doing!" She Jumped so much on the chair that she falls off the chair her butt landing on the floor. I start to snort and laugh so hard.

"What the Hell was that for Emma!" Charlie gets up and ask me.

"Sorry I couldn't help it and it's your own falt for watching a creppy ass video" I tell her still laughing

"Okay fine I guest your right" Charlie tells me turning off her computer. "You excited for your  interview  later today? She asked me

I roll my eyes and say "what does it matter I probably not going to get adopted anyways my own parents even  hated me. "

"Emma you don't know Maybe you might actually get adopted. I'm going to lose the best roommate ever." Charlie tells me and ends the last sentence with a sad tone she is like my little sister  to me.

I smile at her . "Don't worry about that even if I do get adopted today you can text me and call me anytime you want I'll still always be here for you  I love you charlie." "I love you to Emma "she smiles at me and hugs me

I go to the closet and pick out some clothes  this is what I pick out

" "I love you to Emma "she smiles at me and hugs me   I go to the closet and pick out some clothes  this is what I pick out

And I go take a shower and get ready for the day

After I'm done with my shower I go to the cafeteria/kitchen for breakfast today it's Waffles and Bacon and  fried Eggs. I hate eggs well there eggs anyways because there never fully cooked its like eating egg soup . So I just eat some of my waffles and bacon after putting peanut butter on my waffles  of course it makes it two times better you don't believe me try it yourself  that goes for pancakes too.
Charlie was already sitting down when I went to the table we usallly sit .

*Skips ahead*

(Hey guys here is another chapter for you I hope you enjoyed it more coming soon )