Chapter 22: Home~

~Time skip/ Your POV~
The sky was clear, sun was shining and there wasn't a drop of rain in sight. That's pretty rare for England but it's nice to have the sun shine every so often. It's been 2 months since the three of us left Japan and came to begin our task. Luckily last night we completed it, so we can go home today. I was packing up all of my clothes and shit into my suitcase and bag, when my phone started ringing. I was beyond confused because I haven't had any calls or texts over the past 2 months. I walked over to my phone and answered it.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey, big sister." I rolled my eyes before changing languages.
"Oh hey! I haven't seen you in 2 months! Wanna video call?" I asked, a smile clearly visible on my face.
"Sure." Gakushuu replied. My phone started vibrations and I pulled it away from my ear and answered the video call. I placed my phone against the window and sat on the floor.
"So what's up?" I asked, smiling.
"Just want to know when you'll be coming home. We miss you two." He said with a small smile. I giggled and nodded my head.
"We'll be home soon. I promise!" His smile grew wider and he looked behind the camera slightly. He motioned for whoever it was, to come in front of the camera. And they did so.
"Dad! Hi!" I said in utter surprise.
"Mooooom, come here please!" I yelled throughout the house. A few seconds later she came sprinting into my room.
"Up here!" I added, she came calmly up the stairs and sat beside me.
"Hey sweets. We'll be home soon." She said with a reassuring smile. Her smile dropped and she became very serious.
"Who's Momo? And why did I have no say in it?" She asked. I shook my head and smiled.
"Momo is...my fiancée as you know..." my brother replied nervously, before my father added.
"She's the one you were chasing with a knife..." and that's when I began to struggle to hold my laughter in.
"Okay. And who, may I ask, will my daughter be marrying?" I stopped laughing and froze.
"Todoroki Shoto." Father said calmly.
"Who's he?" She asked shocked. My brother left for a few minutes and I heard a door open and close and my brother was back on the screen. Next to him was a teenager my age with red and white hair.
"That's Shoto." I added. My mother waved to him and he did the same by with a nervous smile. She leant over to me and whispered in my ear.
"Your father made a good choice for you. Your brother not so much." I smiled and burst out laughing. The 3 boys on the other side of the screen, looked incredibly confused. I calmed down and that's when my mom decided to add to her earlier comment, mumbling.
"Why do you think I was chasing her with a knife?" I started laughing loudly and I couldn't breathe. And that's the moment in time when Ciel and Sebastian came walking into my room. They looked at me and Ciel just gave up and walked out, Sebastian followed suit. My mother just stared at them leaving and sighed with a smiled.
"Okay! Well I can't wait to meet you properly. We have to finish packing. Byyye." She said with a smile as she ended the call. Her face now had a serious expression as she turned to face me.
"There's a boy." She stated. I sat there trying to process what she just said.
"W-What?" I asked confused.
"Shoto. There's someone other than Shoto isn't there?" Her expression was now sympathetic.
"Y-Yeah...His name is Karma, it was before I found out about the engagement. Dad still doesn't know there is someone else, Shuu knows but doesn't know who it is." She smiled a reassuring smile and kissed the top of my head.
"Don't worry, chick. It'll all work out. Now finish packing, we leave in 10 minutes." I shot up from the floor and grabbed my bags and bolted through the corridors to the front door. I waited for my mother, Ciel and Sebastian to come to the door. I mumbled hurry up and almost 30 second after, they all appeared and we headed over to the car. We drove for half an hour we arrived back at the airport. We climbed out the car and made our way to the desk and then the gate (with our luggage.)
"Ah...time for 12 hours of sleeping!" I whined. I heard Ciel and Sebastian chuckle while my mother sighed as we boarded the plane.

~12 hours later~
We finally landed back in Japan. I looked to my left to see my mother sleeping again....and Ciel on my right, staring out of the window... I shook mom gently. She opened her eyes slightly and groaned but soon smiled, realising we had landed. We grabbed our luggage and walked out of the plane into the airport. I took a deep breath and stretched. We went through the same process and headed towards the parking lot, searching for two familiar cars, and we found....Three. One was my fathers, him and my brother stood leaning against it. Next to them was Karma? Also leaning against my car, apparently talking to the two males in my family. Ciel walked over to Mayrin, Finnian and Lizzy, while my mother walked over to her husband. I took a deep breath and walked over to Karma. Upon seeing his wife, my father stopped talking and hugged her...completely blanking his daughter! Karma was the first of the three to spot me. He instantly smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. I giggled.
"Seriously? You hug him before your own blood?" My brother whined. I sighed and let go of Karma before turning to Gakushuu and wrapping my arms around him.
"Happy?" I asked with a smile and he nodded happily. I looked to see that mom and dad had pulled apart and so it was my turn to hug dad. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up into a hug.
"Aw, father daughter love." My mom cooed. My father put me down and I walked back over to karma. My mother looked at me strangely, then asked.
"Who's this?" Motioning to Karma.
"This is Karma. Shuus 'rival'? In like.....everything." Her eyes widen but soon enough a smirk grew on her face and she nodded.
"Nice to meet you Karma." She said shaking his hand.
"Likewise." He replied slightly confused. I put my bags in the back of my car and got into the passenger seat, and leant against the window frame.
"You coming Karma?" I asked as he stood next to my window. He nodded and slid into the drivers seat. He started the car and we began our drive back to my house. We sat in silence for a couple minutes before he spoke up.
"So, your brother and dad don't know?" He asked with a tinge of him or in his voice. I smiled shaking my head, no.
"Dad would freak because it'd mess up the engagement. And well, you can probably guess about Shuu." He smiled and nodded, placing a hand on my thigh as he drove to reassure me. We continued talking about different events that had happened on the way home.

After 2 hours we were back. I grabbed my keys and bag, while Karma got my suitcase. I thanked him as we walked into the house. Hm..would've expected the others to be back by now. I thought as we set my gags down in my room. Before the bag hit the floor Karma engulfed me in a tight hug.
"2 months is too long." He mumbled against my neck. I giggled and hugged back, before pulling away a little to bring his face to mine.
"I know." I whispered before I connected our lips. The kiss was sweet, short and warm but also rough and passionate. God how I missed this. We pulled apart and my eyes lit up.
"I almost forgot. I got you something." As did mine, his eyes lit up and he let go of me so I could get it but not before quickly pecking my lips. I went over to my suitcase and searched for the gift. After a moment of looking I found it. I pulled out a small teddy bear. It was wearing a black shirt which said 'I love London' but London was crossed out and replace by 'you'.
"Trust me, I know it's cringy, but I couldn't help it." I said as I handed it to him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me as he started playfully kissing my neck and pulled me onto the bed. I was now in a fit of laughter, I heard the front door open, signalling the return of my 4 friends.
"Let's go down to the others." Karma said as he stopped. I nodded and got up walking out of the room with the red haired boy, following closely behind. I could hear the distant chatter of British voices, which I recognised.
"Do we only speak English in this house or something?!" I shouted down the stairs, which caused Lizzy, Finny and Mayrin to come to me. Hehehehe. They all tackled me in one big group hug once I was on the floor and not the stairs. I laughed and hugged back. Ciel and karma stood in the corner rolling their eyes.
"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain?" I smirked, this cause karma to smile while Ciel kept a frown on his face.
"Cece, smile. Some could fall in love with it." I smiled as I stood up from the guys and they let go. This caused him to smile a genuine smile. I watched as Mayrin and finnian looked completely shocked. While Lizzy just 'awe''d. I chuckled and ruffled Ciels hair.
"Oh! Finny, Pluto is learning to speak English by the way. I was teaching him when I was bored." He smiled and nodded.
"Also, Bard hasn't burnt down the manor yet." This caused Mayrin, Finny and Lizzy to laugh.
"Well, I better get some sleep. I've got school tomorrow. It's the end of February, we only have around two weeks left." I smiled a sad smile, looking at karma, he returned the sad smile and slung his arm around my shoulder rubbing it to, again, reassure me. I smiled and walked up to my room with him not far behind. I flopped onto my bed, and buried my head in the pillow as karma lay next to me. After around 2 minutes I was out like a light.