𝟎𝟐 ╸eyes on fire

𝑴𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑩               . . .                    𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐓𝐖𝐎,                            𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐓𝐖𝐎,                            𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 !

"GENERAL PLATTON HAS said that wars are fought with weapons but they are won by men," Colonel Chester Phillips walks around the group of recruits, Steve among them, Peggy and a mysterious woman watching them. The woman that watched them had tanned skin and black hair and brown eyes, wearing a high-necked white button-up shirt and a navy blue shirt that stopped at her knees, a pair of navy blue heels on her feet, her dark hair thrown up in a ponytail. She looked like someone Bucky would've hooked up with, but this woman. . . she seemed like the one that didn't take shit from anybody. "We are going to win this war because we have the best men. . ." Phillips' eyes land on Steve. "And because they're gonna get better. Much better. The Strategic Scientific Reserve is an Allied effort made up of the best minds in the free world. Our goal is to create the best army in history. But every army starts with one man. At the end of this week, we will choose that man. He will be the first in a new breed of super-soldiers. And they will personally escort Adolf Hitler to the gates of Hell."

During training, Steve lacked physical strength; his feet got stuck in the nets they had to climb, men broke a stump of wood that held the barbed wire up from the recruits, and Sergeant Duffy (the person they trained with) only told him to get his rifle out of the mud.

Steve ran behind all of the other men, huffing from lack of air, the other men being perfectly fine from all of the running they had done. They all stopped at a flagpole, Peggy and the mystery woman sitting on the back seats of a truck, a pencil placed between Peggy Carter's red-painted lips as the woman next to her seemed to be sharpening something; sparks carried out of the truck. The sergeant told them why they stopped, "That flag means we're only at the halfway point. First man to bring it to me gets a ride back with Agent Carter and Agent Prince. Move, move!"

The soldiers try to climb it but to no avail; it felt like someone had greased the poles beforehand. The sergeant knew why they were so eager to get in the truck: they got to go with two of the prettiest women in the camp. "If that's all you got, this army's in trouble! Get up there, Hodge! Come on! Get up there! Nobody's got that flag in 17 years! Now fall back into line! Come on, fall in! Let's go! Get back into formation! Rogers! I said fall in!" Steve walks up to the pole, unlatches two hooks from the bottom of it, the pole falling into the hard dirt. He throws down the metal in his hands and grabs the flag, handing it over to Duffy and jumping in the back; he now knew what Agent Prince was doing ― she was sharpening her sword. When he gets back with Bucky, he was going to ask him about her; perhaps he knew something.