𝟏𝟏 ╸ghost story

𝑴𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑩                 . . .                    𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 𝑖 ❩
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
━━━ 𝙱. 𝙱𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚂 / ❛ i will 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡,
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡 of 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,                     𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∘༄⋅°𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍,                     𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 !

STEVE WALKS THROUGH the hospital with his hoodie up, hands inside the pockets, head bowed as he tried to keep his identity away from the other hospital staff. He walked up to the vending machine that he had placed the flash drive in, and, with a heavy sigh, he couldn't seem to find it; it was gone. A flash of pink and a soft popping noise made him turn around to see both Natasha and Diana standing behind him, the Amazon staring at her nails as Natasha continued to chew her bubble gum. Steve grabs onto both of their biceps, squeezing as he took them into a free room.

He pushes them into the wall and throws off his hoodie, angry eyes staring at the two women. "Where is it?"

"Where is what?"

"Safe," Natasha and Steve ignore her question as they glare at each other; Diana takes this as a notice that she wasn't needed so she begins to wander away, but Steve forces her back to the wall. She lets out an audible sigh, rolling her dark eyes. "A flash drive," Steve notifies her quickly. "Do better!" He growls at Natasha.

"Where did you get it?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Fury gave it to you," Natasha now knows about him. "Why?"

"What's on it?"

"I don't know," Natasha shrugs, Steve shakes her lightly; though he was furious, he still cared for his friend's safety. "Stop lying," he demands, but Natasha doesn't waiver, she just throws back a sarcastic, but true, comment. "I only act like I know everything, Rogers." Steve looks towards the door, making sure no one was near it, and Diana decides to stand guard as they talked, clearly knowing that since she didn't know what was on the flash drive, it had nothing to do with her. "I bet you knew Fury hired the pirates, didn't you?" Diana's eyebrows furrowed, something clearly troubling her, something from what was said about Fury. "Well, it makes sense; the ship was dirty, Fury needed a way in and so did you."