47 PART I

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT
-

The doctor had left around an hour ago, with no instructions but to stay in bed. So I went for a walk around the room. My mind was feeling trapped in my skull, and I'd lost count of how many times I'd opened and closed the balcony doors.

The bedroom's double doors flew open and Marco strode inside, his towering body hard and poised and his eyes narrowed into burning slits. The hunger in his gaze drew her breath out of her lungs in one go, and she went completely still as he turned his head and those amber eyes landed on her. His jaw clenched and he came to a stop a mere inch from her, fury and passion battling as ferociously alike in his glare. "I'm going to take you," he ground out. Before I could react his hand was behind my head and his lips were on mine. He slapped a hand around my waist and rolled his hips against my core, the thick bulge rubbing up against my most sensitive spot, and I moaned I gracefully. With a primitive growl he thrust his tongue forwards and tangled with mine, his hand digging into my hair and pulling at the strands.

"Bed," I rasped, and he nodded, our mouths still connected. He walked me backwards and let me rip away his shirt, throwing it to the ground, as my knees hit the bed. I climbed onto it and lay back with my arms above my head, watching as he crawled over me, his delicious muscles rippling along his broad shoulders and tight abs. He thrust one thick thigh between my legs and ground it against my core, and I let my head fall back with a gasp, grinding against the hard wedge in a delicious friction that had me panting. "Need you," I breathed, my core clenching in fits of desperation.

Marco's eyes were wild as he got out of his trousers, and then his shoes and socks were gone. I nearly salivated at the sight. He'd gone commando. He didn't waste a second as he came down on top of me, his skilled hands running along the expanse of my stomach, pulling up the nightgown. When he suddenly stopped, I brought my head up and watched him through hooded eyes. "Why did you stop?"

"You're wounded. Cazzo," he snapped, "I'm a fucking brute."

"I'm the wounded one," I gritted out right back at him, "So I decide." Before he could protest I grabbed his rock-hard erection. He hissed and lifted his head to focus starving, raging eyes on me.

"You're playing a dangerous game signorina."

"You've said that before," I whispered back, and he groaned at my sultry voice. I pulled him down and brushed my lips over the side of his neck. I licked a spot and pulled it lightly with my teeth, and he cursed violently against me, thrusting his hips forwards into my hand. I smiled against his skin and pumped his shaft.

"Fuuuuuck," he growled, and abruptly I was flipped around so that he was on his back and I was stradling his muscular thighs, his erection still throbing in my hand. I moaned at the sight of the powerful cords running through his body and ran my free hand up over his pecs. He grasped my hand and brought it to his lips, and with hooded, blazing eyes, ran his tongue lightly over my thumb. He brought it into his mouth and suckled, and I felt the heat flood in between my legs as I clenched them harder around his thighs. I threw my head back with a moan and pumped his shaft faster. "That's it, Antonia, ah fuck," he repeated in a guttural voice, gripping my hips and letting out a deep-blooded groan that intensified the heat all over my body. I needed the fabric off, immediately. When I let go of his cock he brought his head back up and watched me with half-gone eyes, as if he was struggling to come back to reality. "What-"

"Shh," I whispered, leaning over him and kissing my way up his neck. When they brushed over his lips, he craned his neck so they would meet, but I leaned back with a cheeky smile and flattened a palm on his chest, holding him down. His eyes went downright haunted when my fingertips skimmed the edge of my nightgown that had bunched up over my thighs in my straddled position. We'd already been completely naked together, skin to firing skin, so why did this all feel so new? It was as if we were taking in every second of our time together, and for a second, a spark of apprehension flashed in my heart, as if it believed that our time was limited. All thoughts of that blew up in smoke as his hands came over my thighs and rubbed them languidly with a breath-taking bedroom smile, and I pulled the nightgown up over my head, letting out a lustful sigh at the feeling of the silk caressing my skin like a whisper, passing up over my stomach, rubbing over my nipples. I threw it over my head and sat back, and Marco's hands left my thighs, spanned the curve of my waist and hungrily slid up to the sides of my breasts. His hot touch made me grasp his hands and bring them fully to my breasts, where I clenched them over top of his and let out a moan of rapture. "Oh God, Marco..." His thumbs rolled over my peeked nipples and he groaned in pleasure as I started rubbing my core against his bulge, inching further and further up over his thighs. "I need-"

"I know what you need," he growled, bringing an arm around my waist and roughly pulling me fully up over his thighs so that I was angled right over his rigid cock. 

"Wait-" I panted, itching to sink over that hard length and relieve the throbbing in my legs. "We have to be careful-" In a second he'd shot his arm out towards his bed stand and grasped something from a drawer, and before I could ask what that transparent thing was he'd pulled it over his cock and was gripping my hips urgently. Ecstacy coursed through me as I sank down, feeling the hot length of him pushing through me, stretching my barriers and filling me to the core. "Marco..." I moaned, rolling my hips in a torturously slow motion. 

"Damn," he breathed, watching me with roaring eyes as his hands came up over my breasts, my stomach, my thighs, groaning as he thrust his hips up to meet my own. But it wasn't enough. In a second I'd been flipped onto my back and he was slamming into me, my screams of pleasure matching my fingernails digging into his back and his guttural growls as the headboard left dents in the wall. 

The doors flew open and the doctor ran in with a pale face and wide eyes. "I heard you screaming-" He stopped short when he saw us still going at it, and I could only turn my head towards him with confusion, lost to all sensation as Marco continuously pounded into me with primitive hunger, completely careless of the intruder. "God, I am so, so, so-"

"Get the fuck out of here before I rip your head off," Marco growled against my neck, biting at my skin. The doors were shut back tight before I could think, and then I was clenching my thighs around his hips and getting submerged in the fire. I came in a blaze of heat, screaming his name. 

-

A/N: Super short, sorry about that, and it's long overdue, but I've been gone all weekend and this school week has been PACKED. And I mean PACKED. Anyway, I'm going to be gone on holiday for a week, so I probably won't have time to update unless I can't fall asleep on the plane and decide to write ;-)

Until the next my fellow dirty minded wattpadders (did you like this chapter by the way?)

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT confident in my sex-scene writing skills, so bear with me.

-xoxo, Sophia