INTRODUCTION

HERE

HERE

❝YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE MAD-❞

❝I'M NOT MAD, ISABELLA. I'M LIVID.❞

❖❖❖

Barry Allen didn't know much about what happened between Isabella and Nora Allen on the night of his mother's death. He remembered screaming between the two before the front door slammed shut and he saw his older sister walking down the street in the direction of her best friend's house. And then that was when disaster struck.

Two years passed by, and on the day of Isabella's eighteenth birthday, she left. No note, no goodbye, she just left. With their mother gone and their father in prison, Barry lost the last member of his real family. The absence of his sister and whatever her new location might have been laid heavily on his mind for years on end. For those long years, there was never any evidence of closure in sight. Letters were never sent, phone calls never made, returns to home never within his grasp.

About fifteen years later, Barry became so much more than what he ever could've envisioned. After an explosion from S.T.A.R. Labs' particle accelerator, he changed all too much... And from the change, Barry made friends and foes, with more of them being foes. And one of these enemies had done the unforgivable.

Barry and Isabella's father passed away that was said to be a homicide. While this was true, this was more than just a homicide, and Barry knew that. When Henry Allen's funeral came about, Barry didn't expect anyone beyond his tight-knit group of friends and family to show up. Yet, on that dreary day in the middle of May, Isabella appeared with a sorrowful expression and a promise to keep to her little brother.

ISABELLA ALLEN
PORTRAYED BY
SIERRA BOGGESS

❝THE SELFLESS❞

❝I ALWAYS HAD ONE THING IN MIND

❝I ALWAYS HAD ONE THING IN MIND...❞

❖❖❖

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WARNING AND DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Flash, the characters, dialogue, or plotlines. The only character I own is Isabella and her original dialogue and plotlines. All other rights go to the CW and the creators of the show. This book contains violence, strong language, suggestive situations, graphic imagery, mental illness, and death.

I'm really excited about this particular book! Not only is my soprano queen, Sierra, playing Isabella, but this particular character is one that has such a complex and interesting storyline without really having to just throw a set of powers in there for her. She's a character I've been thinking about for a while now and I'm just so glad to finally be releasing her to the world!

Also, this book was originally supposed to have Kara Lindsey as Isabella, but I really think Sierra Boggess looks like she could be the daughter of Henry and Nora Allen!! I meAN:

I MEAN ??? SHE COULD BE A PRODUCT OF BOTH OF THEM, PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO SEE IT!! NORA'S HAIR COLOR AND EYE COLOR AND HENRY'S  EYE SHAPE??? DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS IS??

STARTED: February 20th, 2018
FINISHED: ???
EDITED: ???