Darius and Ashton

Alright. I haven't formally introduced these two...might as well now.

Both developed and edited from my old Tumblr blog.

Darius Lawrence. Mid 20's. Not exactly personable. Once affiliated with a gang called the Faded Criminals and has other questionable relations underground. A natural born demon, with heightened senses and strength. The muscle and smooth-talker of the friend circle considered Silent-Shenanigans. He has a soft spot for a considerably religious friend and some considered them together, but nothing has been or ever was confirmed.

Fairly aware of criminal activity and knowledgeable in a battles regard. Able to use a variety of guns and knives. Hates coffee and tolerates sweets.

Didn't really talk about his past, but has been hinted he didn't really awaken his demon side until mid middle school years. Considerable damaged ocurred in his school due to a fire and authorities found his parents shot not too long after the incident. A sensitive topic. Has outbursts of anger. Regularly disappears at night to burn off extra energy to fit into the regular crowd in the daytime, called his Runs. If he doesn't get his Run, he'll be tense and irritable all day, and prone to breakdowns. Owns a literal mansion.

 Owns a literal mansion

Ashton Brus. Created in 1990, though simulates an 18 year old. Personable, just utterly candid and abrasive sometimes. Joined the Cyo household after being revived by Zai, those people of which I'll introduce later. Rewired, but not much could be done for his face expression wise. A sentient robot, mechanics of a vocaloid, though will not sing even if you threaten his most precious stones. He loves his stones.

Did not talk about past years outside of meeting the Cyo Household. Possibly because of memory wipe when trashed outside in a dump before Zai found him (She was looking for parts).

He's a walking computer, almost like Google Home or Alexa. Downloaded general information from Zai and her computer. If you need help with anything, ask him. This includes and not limited to plumbing, where the nearest ice cream shop is, battle skills, how to tie bowties, how to curl hair safely, what to do when ants are in your walls, and building a literal bouncy house from scratch. Lives with Zai and Cyo.

They might join the answer crew, but it's not confirmed.

Requests closed for now.

Good vibes all around!
~SA