PMV's ~ W-SH

W-SH stands for Wandering-Scrapheap, a TF roleplay and character-centered group.

Want to know why I've been gone for a while?

This chapter is basically why.

*sweats nervously*

I may or may not have done a couple of videos for the robot character I was talking about earlier. They get shorter as they go along but hey, it works, right?

The first one that I had done covers generally what went down during isolation (and what he did just before getting rescued).

The second focused on what Elf left behind (His two kids and 'wife').

The third was pinpointed on what Elf felt in his loneliest days (Manifested at the 'friend'. This was kind of a vent as well so it knocked two birds with one stone).

If anyone is interested in learning the details about the videos and some of the symbolism I can post chapters dedicated to explaining them if they're wanted.

Also, I've been roleplaying! It's been years, but I'm starting to get into the flow of it again. Here's a piece of a rp I had done with my lovely friend Ottermeal (you can find them on DA! They're super cool and such a sweetheart I love them to pieces.)

I'm sure everyone would recognize the left mech, but the one on the right is Cinnabar, belonging to Ottermeal

Requests closed for now.

Good vibes all around!
~SA