Chapter 4: Training - Activity 1

"Okay team we'll start training off with picking partners."

"I already know what that means." I walked over to him. "Naruto."

"EEK! I'm with Sasuke-Kun."

"Guess again Naruko," Kakashi-sensei said flatly.

Then I pointed. "Sakura?"

"No way! I'm not getting with that teme!" Naruto yelled.

Kakashi-sensei shook his head.

"Well, there's nobody else left!" I exasperated.

"Look beside you!" I turned my head to my left.

"A tree?"

(An irk mark appeared on Sasuke's forehead.)

"No you idiot, he means me!"

"Oooh, I forgot you were here Sasgay."

"What did you just call me?"

"SAS-

"You two are partners and that's it." Kakashi interrupts.

"But why?" I whine.

"I don't like the idea of it either. But you're wasting my time to train, and I need my training to get..." Sasuke clenched his fist in front of his face. "...stronger."

"Sasuke's right. Besides Lady Tsunade recommended you two to be together since you clearly can't get along."

"Well..." I say. "...I blame Sasuke. He the one who started this whole thing."

"This is not my fault."

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is n-

"Enough! I don't want to hear it. You two are like a married old couple."

"We are not!" We both yell. Then we glare at each other and growl. "Stop copying me!" Then we both cross our arms and look to the side.

"See what I mean."

"Naruto, Sakura, you're on a team. Got it!"

"Got it."

"Now here!" He hands us each a clipboard with a piece of paper attached to it.

"How is this supposed to help us train?" I ask.

He eyed me. "Sit and listen." I obeyed. Then he looked sternly at the rest of them. "All of you!" Then they followed.

"Each of these slips of paper has questioned them that you will ask your partner. Once you're done answering the questions you will come to me and I will tell you what to do next."

()

()

()

"Okay, first question. 'What is your partner's name?' "Huh, that's easy." Then I wrote down Sasuke under the question. "You know my name right? If not you're pretty stupid considering the fact I told you like 15 minutes ago."

"You're an idiot."

"And how so?!" I asked angrily.