Chapter 10

Li Huan:

I was sitting with Zhao Ju-long when he informed me that Kathy and her sister had just got here and he was going out to get them to come and sit down with us. He knew for the beginning how I felt about Kathy thought it was a bit of a stretch with me being the way I was. But he did see a change in my attitude when it came to any thing that has to do with her. When they came back and sit down and I turned and saw what she had on I just wanted to grab her hand and go to one of his bedrooms and have my way with her in every position possible. I felt my self getting a little uncomfortable in my pants. I had to excuse myself from the table for a little bit before I did something. Only a few minutes late when I came back Zhao Ju-long fond me  and said."Let me guess you are picturing you're self in between her legs" "well if you know that why are you here asking me this".                                 Naenia "well, well, well that's why you had to leave like a man that just got out of hell you really want my sister that bad then let me see if I can grant you that wish just do as I say in the coming days and you will get my sister OK".                      She went over to the DJ and give him some thing. Then she walks over to us and tells me to follow her, next thing we know a song came on and we were standing in front of Kathy, when she pulls her to the dance floor and they started to dance then with a wave of her hand she called us over.  shoveling her on me and tell us to go dance I did not know the song but the next thing I know she pulling me close with her back faceing my front she said "just relax and move with me it is just a dance OK". Next thing I know she starts to wine back on me I may not know the song but I know how to wine if I do say so myself. I watch as she turned wile still wining I am now fully hard. She looks at me waird and ask "so just from a little dance like this you're already hard like this" I just grab her and lean in next to her ear and said "you would not believe the things I want to do to you right now" she pulls her head back to look at me and said "well you have a girlfriend so there will be nothing happening between us hmm" I wanted to just grab her and kiss her till she was left breathless but if I do that she will slap so hard I will not know left from right,and anyway I was injoying our closeness to much so I will settle with just dance for now.

Kathy's:

After we came back from dancing Li Huan left the table a little bit with Zhao Ju-long follow to get drinks. She ask me what I think of Li Huan I told her that he is a playboy who thinks he can get any girl he wants with a pompous, self obsessed a$$hold. She looks at me and says "maybe he just wants to inpress you hmm" with that she gets up and leave me feeling confused about this hold talk we had and everything that she just told me. A little later she is back with the both of them with the drinks, after a while she says let's dance some more. I only agree because she will not stop on till I join her as we were dancing the next thing I know she says in my ear I better dance with him properly or she will make the rest of my night a living hell an then just pushes me on HIM really my sister I could just gut her right now. What surprise me is we actually dance like we were lovers or in a relationship my sister on the other hand dance  Zhao Ju-long and was so respectfully to her all night because she told him she has a fiancé and she will beat him like a drum if he tries anything. Little fun fact she learned Thai kick boxing when she was in highschool through college. After the party ended just before we left to get in the car Li Huan grab my hand and  told me don't bother to come in to work tomorrow he had my PA finish up the packing so there was nothing else for me to do and to take the day off and spend it with my sister. Also he will be drive in behind us and make sure that we get home safe before I could reply sister answered for me an said OK to everything oh now I really feel like I could gut her right now.