Chapter 20

It's the day we all been waiting for will at least one of the days my mom looks so beautiful right now the event wasn't anything to big and fancy just a couple that's been married over tirthy-six year now wanting to show to each other how much love they have for each other.

My aunt was her maid of honor an me along with my sisters, and sister-in-laws were my mom's other bridesmaids an I must say mom didn't pick ugly dress's like some or most people some time happened to it was the same way on my dad's side with his best friend/editor as his best man an my brothers along with his son-in-laws all includeding Li Huan. They vows were so loving and romantically beautiful that I only hope that I can put my words like that when my time comes.

It was now the reception everything was so plain but yet very beautiful when it was time for the first song and dance the DJ said "can the best friend's of the lovely couple along with they're children partners come to the dance floor" quick info there best friend's just so happens to be married to each other as well we all joined them when Savage Garden - I knew I loved you started to play it was so romantic, the few people who they invited all charred and clapped for it was just simple but yet so very beautiful. Next thing we know is the after the song ended the DJ say "an now let's go back to the lovely couple orginal first dance wedding song"

after that we heard nothing's gonna stop us now by starship playing and our parents still dancing with each other being there kids we have come to know that that's there special song

"You know your prarents are very romantic to each other I find it to be sweet" Li Huan turned too me an said

"Well actually my grandparents thought they were too young with being fresh out of University to get married so fast but they didn't care both drove down to Vages an got hitch when they were twethy-two a year after they had Camellia and so on"

"But did not this song come out year's later"

"True but when they both were doing well in they jobs dad wanted to always give her that dream wedding so he did an that was there first song to dance to and has become the special song"

"I hope we will be like this one day" he said

"So do I" The day after we all said our goodbyes before my parents got in the car my dad takes Li Huan one side and talk to him and then he left with my mom

"What did he say"

"To make you happy to which I told him I would"

Thank you all for reading my book. It's my first try and I am glad you all like it.