Chapter 10

I slowly open my eyes to remember where I am, that I got kidnapped. That sent shivers down my spine, I never thought that I would be kidnapped, I mean this kind of stuff doesn't really happen. I never knew anyone who was kidnapped, I just heard about it on movies and the news.

I sat up in my bed and looked around, I wonder what time it is. I remembered that the attic had a window, so I decide to go up there and check everything out.

When I get up in the attic I look out the window to see that it's nighttime, I don't really know what time though. It was pretty dark up here, but a little bit of the moonlight shown throw the window which barely lit the room.

I look back at the boxes, with pictures of me. I decided to look at the rest of the pictures, the pictures went all the way back since when I was in kindergarten.There were pictures of me playing on the playground, sliding down the slide, swinging on the monkey bars, playing tag with my friends.

He has been watching me since kindergarten. A few tears slipped down my cheek. At the bottom of the box was a smaller black box, I took it out and looked at what was inside.

It was a picture of Harry and a baby, he was smiling and looking into the camera holding the baby to his chest.

The next picture was of Harry next to a woman in a hospital bed holding a baby but the woman was..my mom?

I quickly turned the picture over and read the back "October 22, 1997- The day Emily was born"

The baby was me and that was my mom.

My heart began to beat faster and harder. I grabbed the picture of Harry and the baby and turned it around to read the back, it said: "Harry and Emily"

I just stared at the picture, Harry looks exactly the same, like he hasn't aged at all.

I went through the rest of the pictures, in shock.

The next picture was Harry, my dad, my mom, Jason, and me the day I was born. The picture after that was Harry and me when I was one he was feeding me baby food. The next picture was me when I was about 2, I was asleep in Harry's arms.

The rest of the pictures were of Harry and me from the ages of 1-3, some had my family in them.

Did my family know him? They must know him. Was he my family? And why does he look exactly the same? He hasn't aged at all.. Why are there so many pictures of me? What's going on?

I could feel my eyes begin to well with ears.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a voice "Emily," it was Harry

I quickly stood up and turned around to face him, I looked at him trying to fight back the tears. He was wearing a white long sleeved collared shirt and black slack, I think he just took off his jacket, he was wearing the same clothes as before. He was standing a few feet a way from me.

"What are you doing up here?" he asks, his voice calm and quiet

I just looked down a tear slipped down my cheek. I could feel it, I was on the verge of screaming and crying and breaking down. I'm just trying to hold it all in. I feel like I'm going to explode.

"Emily, please don't cry" he starts to walk to me, I tried backing up but the boxes were in the way.

God damn boxes.

He gets so close to me our bodies were nearly touching. I just stood there, looking down trying not to scream. I just wanted to scream and cry, I can't hold all of this in much longer.

A few more tears escaped my eyes, "Hey," Harry says and goes to lift my chin with his hand, right when he touched my chin I just lost it.

"Stop!" I yelled and more tears came out