You're Not Really Here? Tae

Tae's POV

I hold her hand walking with her around the park she looks really happy compared to the first time I met her. I leaving in a few but she doesn't know it.

Y/N's POV

      I noticed Taehyung has been quiet for a while, it worried me. " Tae? Are you okay?" I said turning around looking at him. He just nodded while we continued down the walkway under the trees the warm sun tried to get through. I felt a tug from my hand. He stopped looking down at each other's grip. "Tae?" I said I little more concerned now. "Your happy now, right y/n?" He said not taking his gaze from my hand.

    "Yea of course I'm always happy." I said smiling. He looked up showing his box smile. "Good. This is how far I can come now." He said letting go of my hand. My smile dropped but his never did. "What do you mean Tae?" I said stepping closer to him. I put my hand on his face. His smile still never leaving. "Your happy now it's my time to go. It was my life to make you the happiest person. And I did it I made you smile more than ever." He said while taking my hand off his face.

    He looked in my eyes with sparkle in them, while a tear streamed down my face. "I have to leave now I'm sorry." He said smiling brighter. I shook my head as more tears came down. "Don't leave I won't be happy if you leave me don't leave." I said with a cracking voice. I noticed when he was holding my hand, his whole arm was fading with a shade of yellow and pink. I look up at him seeing his whole body fading. "Pease don't leave. I want you here with me." I said sobbing not taking my eyes off of him

His smile went to a grin. "I'm not really here." He said. I was speechless. "You're not really here?" I said as my last tears came down. He walked towards me and kissed my head . He backed away showing  me his amazing boxed smile again before he faded into thin air.