"No Don't!" Kim Taehyung

I took deep breaths as I looked over the edge of the school roof. I heard people gasping and screaming when they seen how close to the edge I was. All I did was smile while tears went down my face. I was trying to ignore all of the voices in my head but it took over. I closed my eyes about to jump until I heard the roof door open loudly.

    "Y/n!" I heard a deep voice shout my name. I turned around slowly and made eye contact with him. "What are you doing please come down and we can talk about this." He said getting closer holding his hand out. I shook my head turning back around.

     "I've been hiding what I've been feeling too long Tae and I've been hurting too long." I said softly. "Please take my hand and stay with me to make me happy." I heard his voice crack. I got closer to the edge to the point where the end of my toes hung over.

      "I'm sorry." Was all I said to him. "No don't!" He shouted. I didn't realize how close he was. Right when I was about to jump he got up there and push me down to the safe side of the roof. I winced and looked at him to see him smiling in relief. When he was about to get off the edge he slipped falling backwards.

     I ran and trying to catch his hand but I missed. I watched him fall while his hand was reaching towards me. I cried so loud but when he was falling he smiled. I watched my friend die in-front of my eyes. My eyes couldn't break from him. I saw his body on the ground lifeless.  People were gathering him trying to see what they could do. I heard someone yell call the ambulance. My heart was having a painful moment .

       "Why?!" I shouted over the edge. "You're an idiot." I was too weak to yell anymore. I was the one who made him die. "Taehyung." I whispered putting my head in my hands crying. I felt familiar warmth on my shoulder from a hand comforting me. I knew it was him.