"Can I Say Something?" P.t2 Jungkook

Me and Jungkook been dating for awhile now. He told his friends to be nice to me and it work kinda. We usually get in arguments but then we are all good again.

"Hey. You have been wearing a hat for a long time now every time I see you. Why can't you take it off for once?." He said shrugging his shoulders. My hat tucked in my hair so it wasn't showing anything.
"Yea it's just that I don't feel like taking off that's it." I said looking in the other direction. "Ok but I'm going to someday. Or maybe now." He said trying to take my hat off. "No Jungkook don't." I said putting my hands over my hat.

He didn't listen he kept on tugging it. He thought I was messing around but I really didn't want it off. When he finally took it off. His smile wipe off his face. My hair was shorter and their were some parts of my hair where there are patches of bald. I snatched the hat back. "I told you not to take it off!" I yelled at him putting my hat back on running away.

I heard him calling for me but I ignored him. I ran back to my house going inside slamming the door. "Honey? What's wrong?" My mom came around the corner. I only cried and went upstairs. I went in my room closed and locked my door. I sat on my bed and put my face on my hands and starting sobbing.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and unlocked it to see my mom. We both headed to my bed and sat down. I leaned on her shoulder while she hugged me. "You know I think it's time to tell him. You kept it from him for almost 2 weeks now." She said with her soft voice. I only nodded. We heard the doorbell ring. She looked at me with a reassuring smile and walked out of my room closing the door.

I heard muffled voices downstairs hearing someone come up the stairs when the talking stopped. The door knocked again. It opens revealing Jungkook. He smiled and came and sat beside me. He sighed and looked at me with disappointment. Probably because I never told him about me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He said on the urge of crying. I don't answer I only teared up.

He held my hand giving it a squeeze. I felt wet drops going on me from his eyes. "I'm sorry Jungkook. I had cancer for 7 months now." I said crying. "I thought you wouldn't love me if you knew I was in this kind of state." I said sobbing. He grabbed both of my hands. "I don't want you to ever say that again I will always love you. I will be there for you even if it's hard I will stay by your side." He said pullin me into a hug.

I hugged him back smiling.