Playlist

1. Attention- Charlie Puth "You're just making sure I'm never getting over you, oh."

2.Hold On- Chord Overstreet "I can't imagine a world with you gone. The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of. I'd be so lost if you left me alone.

3.Youngblood- 5SOS " So who you been calling baby, nobody could take my place
When you're looking at those strangers, hope to god you see my face

4.Mercy- Shawn Mendes "You've got a hold on me, don't even know your power."

5.Me- The 1975 "I was late but I  arrived I'm sorry but I'd rather be getting high then watching my family die."

6.Robbers- The 1975" She had a face straight out a magazine."

7.Happy Little Pill- Troye Sivan "My happy little pill take me away."

8.Who Knew- P!nk "I took your words and I belived in everything you said to me."

9.It Ain't Me- Kygo & Selena Gomez "Who's gonna walk you through the dark side of the morning?"

10.Still- Daughter "Hate is spitting out each other mouths but we're still sleeping like we're lovers."

11.Lights Down Low- Max (feat.gnash) "Can I stop the flow of time? Can I swim in your divine?"

12. Let Me Go- Hailee Steinfield & Alesso (feat. Flordia Georgia Line) " And I wished you had hurt me harder then I hurt you."