sleepy : honoret

edwin walked through the doors of your shared apartment and throw his keys on the coffee table. he stumbled through the halls, before he entered the bedroom.

he flung off his jacket and plopped on the bed. "y/n," he called out for you. he wasn't in the mood to do anything else but cuddle with you and fall asleep with you in his arms.

"yes, baby." you responded with a smile on your face as you walked into the room. he sat up slowly and made grabby hands toward you. you walked to him and sat on his lap.

"you ok, sweetie?" you asked placing your hand on his cheek. "just sleepy." he yawned. "but it's only 7:24," you giggled, "how could you possibly be sleepy?"

"i guess just thinking about how much work i put into fucking you last night, got me tired." he shrugged, a smirk plastered on his face.

you cleared your throat, trying to erase the sweet memories from last night out of your mind. he placed a kiss on your neck and your shoulder and rested his forehead on your shoulder.

"you're too exhausted to do anything, aren't you?" you placed your hand on the back of his head. "mhm," he hummed, nodding his head.

"let's get you ready for bed then," you got up from his lap and pulled him up and brought him to the bathroom.

-

"thanks for the shower." he chuckled followed by a yawn. "you're welcome."

edwin wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his head in the crock of you neck, "i love you so much, baby."

you smiled, knowing that you were the luckiest girl in the world. there were billions of girls he could have chose from, but edwin chose you.

" i love you, too." he softly kissed your neck and cheek. "goodnight, baby," you closed your eyes, "goodnight."

-
[edited: grammar fixes]
y'all, i literally get no sleep, like at all.
all i have is fucking homework, smdh. damn shame. thank god it's the weekend.

~ jayden