groceries : mara

"babee," you rang, looking through the fridge for something good to eat.

"yeah," nick muttered, looking down at his phone, scrolling through his instagram feed. "we need to go grocery shopping, there's literally no food in this house." you said as you went through the cabinets in the kitchen that were filled with 'healthy' food. you were always looking for junk food, healthy food was nasty to you.

"babygirl, there is plenty of food in here. we don't need to go shopping." nick looked up from his phone. "but there's no good food." you whine. he groaned and looked at you with pleading eyes.

"come on, just find something here, pleaseee. i really don't feel like driving all the way there, wait for you to finish getting what you want, and then drive back." he said, pouting.

you walked over to him and placed your hands on his cheeks, "too bad," you patted his cheek and walked past him, "come on, let's go."

-

"ooo, babe, this looks sooo good." you sang, picking up a box of chocolate chip cookies.

" baby, you need to lay off of the cookies." nick said pushing the cart filled with delicious goodies. "are you tryin' to say something?" you asked, giving him a look of disbelief, "because if you are, imma stop you right there before you start some shit you can't finish." you put the cookies in the cart and kept walking down the aisle.

"sorry," he mumbled, following closely behind, making sure not to hit the back of you heal. "ooo, i could make some fried chicken..." you trailed off, and bit your lip thinking of what else you would make with it. "babygirl, don't do that."

you turned to the side to face him, "what are you talking about?" you questioned.

"bit you lip like that. you really don't want to wake up daddy right now." he growled. you giggled and stepped closer to him. you hugged him and felt his arms snake around your waist. you pulled to give him a quick peck.

"let's go pay for these, so we can go home and take care of your, now very visible, problem." you smirked and walked off to the cash register.

-
oooo nicholas mara !!!
ok i'm done.

~ jayden