01-Sold Again...

A/N This is my first story I am publishing I know it's bad (probably)but I tried. Wish me luck, Enjoy!!

I watch as I am torn away from my home, knowing where I am being brought to. I try to hold back my tears not wanting to go back, but to no avail luck is not on my side today, as usual.
My tears earn me a hard,quick slap across my face.
***
Next thing I knew I was back in the one place I dreaded most; the 'Pet Shop.'
***
I sit there for what felt like weeks before the 'Pet Shop' was reopened and almost the day of the reopening about 200 men had gathered to buy their 'slaves.'

In the back they were getting us 'slaves' ready to be sold. I was dressed in a simple, small white gown that goes about to my upper knee, no sleeves, and is skin tight. After the 'preparers' did my makeup and hair simply curling my long, natural brown hair with tints of pure blonde so it bounds down my back to the side about my mid-back. My makeup done with natural colors making my porcelain skin stand out with hints of red in it with sparkly glitter splattered about through the colors.

" Rosa A. Myriers, brunette, 23, 5'4, 100 pounds, innocent," a loud voice booms around the silent room as I enter. "So I'll start the bidding at 1 million, any offers," the voice boomed around the room again. Within seconds of the booming voice many voices screamed about the room as the bidder called out recent ones.

"50 million," a dark, voice said immediately scaring me but exciting me as well to my core.
"50 million, going once... going twice... sold to Master Dylan," the first voice booms again.