03-My Mistake

My mouth drops open as I fully take in the house. It's got to be at least 3 stories, it's a beautiful golden-yellow marble color, it has side towers, a big decor gate made of silver, and tons of bay windows all around.

  I look back up and over at my 'master' and he smirks, obviously knowing he would get this as a reaction. I shut my mouth and clench my jaw, mad that he's already getting what he wants, and I'm stubborn so I will not let him win this game.

I cross my arms over my chest, glaring at him. His smirk grows bigger as he lowers his eyes to glare back at me.

"Shit," I say under my breath lowering my gaze to the beautiful stones on the ground. 'Master' chuckled at me as I continue to ignore him.

"Come on let's go inside and get you settled in. We'll start your work in the morning," he tells me walking off. I sigh and follow after him with no other choice.

We get inside and he flies up the stairs and I try my best to follow him. I think back to what's happened in the past day, stressed, and exhausted from what's happened and can now be coming.

Before I know it I'm clutching onto the railing, my heart and body feeling heavy everywhere as I slowly move up the stairs to my best ability. Black spots slowly star my vision and I feel myself falling before I hear the voice yelling my name as I clutch onto it, to keep myself from blacking out.

***

I wake up to a room with all black and red patterns everywhere and an old kinda look to the room. It's nice in a modern way but also somewhat of an older-modern style. It's got a few dresser all in black, king-size bed in red everything in the middle of the room, three doors in black, red walls and black side tables, oh and the prettiest silky-red curtains.

Then the memories of yesterday come flooding back to me, and I try my hardest not to cry. I fail in doing so as the tears streak my face I hear one of the doors open and I lift my face to see who it is.

Stepping out of the room where fog is coming from so is most likely a bathroom is 'Master' concern etched on his face.

"What's wrong, why were you crying," he asks me.

I shake my head, scared to give him more power over me.

He takes my chin in between his index and middle, forcing me to look up at him.

"Hey-hey I'm not like other 'masters' you've had. I'm obviously not perfectly nice either but I don't force them into things, they help clean and those who choose to do other things do. I'm still just as mean but only half the time. I'll try to be easy on you, there's something....... different in you though. So I'll try to be easier on you," he smiles at me and I shake my head yes and smile back at him.

That's when I realize that trusting him, was 'My Mistake.'