04-First Day

It's my first day 'working' here. I'm really nervous as of what happened when I woke up last night.

I found a note lying next to me and picked it up, reading it carefully. It was a list of all the things I was to do today. Honestly, I'm shocked that there wasn't more.

The note read:

Dear Rosa,
After our little encounter yesterday I
thought I should give you a break so
I have given you few chores to do. Make sure the chores are done before 3 pm, your attire is in the bathroom go in shower and change then go downstairs and start your chores. Come back to this room right after your finished and wait for me.

-Mop kitchen floors
-Clean room
-Dishes
-Vacuuming
-Dust Chandeliers

From Master Dylan

  I sigh in frustration but happy I have so few things to do. I walk into the bathroom mumbling to myself about how this will be such a 'great' day.

  I quickly shower maybe taking 10 minutes top. Then throwing a towel around my body and my hair I step out seeing the uniform on the counter.

  I smile to myself, seeing how cute it is.

  It's a simple silky reddish-black body dress. Slowly I slip it on and look in the mirror. It's stops about mid-thigh, and shows off all my curves. Its not that I'm a slut, I have a c-cup chest and a good sized butt, and all but it's that fit that shows it all not like it's slutty.

  I walk out and get started on my chores for the day, seeing other girls envy me or guys compliment me.

***

  I finish my chores and head back up to the room, shower again then wrap a towel around my body only and head to the bed and lay down. I think of all that's come today and soon sleep takes over me.