*4

"Wait.. so you said that Cilia and Spencer were siblings, right? Why do they have different last names?" Owen asked after a few minutes of silence between everyone as we ate.
"They're only half brother and sister. Their parents were never married when they had children, so the last names got all wonky. They're still related, though." I answered softly. Everyone nodded their heads and we fell silent once more until Selina spoke up, pointing at Juli and I,

"So, you two didn't know each other before any of this?" I shook my head,

"Nah. I only saw her in the halls at school. I didn't know her name or anything about her." I replied,
"Who were your friends, anyways?" Edward asked
"Well.. I didn't have many. But I did have Tris, Kevin, Jared and Hannah." I sighed, my thoughts travelling to them. I wonder how they were doing now that I was gone. I was basically the mom friend in our little group. I couldn't help but smile softly to myself and my head jerked up when I heard Juli say my name.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at her for a moment before looking behind myself as she was doing. My heart dropped and my smile disappeared as I saw Cilia and Spencer standing right behind me with fake grins plastered onto their faces. I scowled and turned so I was facing them, cringing slightly when I realised just how far into my personal space Cilia was.
"Well well well.. Long time no see, huh Tabitha? How's your little boy toy, Jared doing?" she cooed and I rolled my eyes,
"One, he's not my boy toy. We're only friends. Tw-" she quickly cut me off,
"Yeah, no. You guys aren't friends now. You stopped being friends as soon as you were thrown in your cell to wait for your execution." I swear I got so angry I could feel my blood begin to boil and I stood up, getting into her face, holding onto the collar of her shirt,
"You know nothing about our friendship, bitch," I hissed and her eyes widened before shoving me off. I clenched my fists and I took a deep breath, "Now... as I was saying.. Two, it's none of your business, and three, I was just about to ask about that little necklace you stole from my house in grade 8. It sure is nice, isn't it?" I could feel myself start to shake from my anger.

"She's actually wearing the necklace now," Spencer spoke up, pointing at the necklace sitting around her neck. It was a small simple golden necklace with an emerald pendant sitting in the middle. I saw her smirk and I rolled my eyes, my anger concentrating into my hands. I could easily throw a fireball at her. Or even scorch her skin off, leave a scar. Let her know I'm not the little girl she used to know who'd let her push me around.

I heard someone call out their names and Cilia giggled, curling some hair around her index finger, "Sorry doll. I have to go. See you around cupcake," she turned around, flipping her hair out to hit my face and strutted away.

I scowled at her as she walked away and fought the urge to run after her and beat her to a bloody pulp. Instead, I turned and sat down again, finishing my food.

Soon, everyone was done eating and we all got up. From the corner of my eye, I saw Raven standing by herself. I let out a soft sigh and walked over to her, "Hey Raven? I'm sorry about earlier," I spoke. She quickly looked up at me and smiled softly. She looked paler than usual and I frowned a bit, "You okay? You look pretty pale.." she chuckled softly and swayed a bit, grabbing onto the side of a table to hold herself up before lifting the side of her dark blue shirt to show a wound in her side, still leaking blood.

"Someone shot me with an arrow. I don't know whe-" the wall behind her exploded and I was thrown back, my back colliding with the edge of a table. I cried out in pain and fell to the ground before slowly getting up again, my ears ringing. I couldn't hear everyone as they ran about, nearly trampling over other hybrids that had fallen over. My gaze locked onto Raven's lifeless body and I let out a cry.
Another explosion happened, this one coming from the training room and I whipped around, trying to find my friends. "Juli! Owen! Edward! Zack! Selina!" I cried out, desperately trying to find them among the few hybrids still in the dining hall. I couldn't find them and was ushered out by a with hybrid, shoving a healing potion into my hands,