1K?!

~ ~

Omo- this book has already reached 1k?? Hdidnodndkdndosms!!

I'd like to thank everyone who's read/currently reading this book!

It's been fun writing in an Instagram and text layout. I tried mixing it up a bit and I also wanted to include some Snapchat scenes or maybe some other social network scenes but, I'll save that for another book! [;

Thank you all for reading as well as commenting and liking!

It's been a pleasure reading and replying to all of your comments.

Most of you may probably already know about my Yoonmin fanfic and, I will be updating it soon so, please be tuned! I'm not sure if people are enjoying it or not but, I'll try my best to complete it as soon as I can! (If I don't get caught up with uni, work etc)

Once again, thank you so much and I hope you have an amazing day/evening/night!

> No matter what happens, always remember to stay strong. If you ever feel like you have no one to talk to or just need a strangers advice, please feel free to message me. I will do my absolute best to cheer you up and bring back your smile, even if it's temporary. Please remember; you are loved, you are wanted, people care, I care, I want you to be happy and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. Keep your head up high and don't let your demons win. I know you can do this. I know you're strong. Heck, even if you aren't, I'll help you. If you need someone, I'll be here. No matter who you are or what type of person you are, I won't judge you. In fact, I'll shower you with unconditional love because that's what you deserve!

Love yourself, love myself.

Stay strong, hwaighting!

-Louis

~ ~