Chapter 1. "The Act"

Keith had been dating Lance for a while now and they still had'nt had sex so they decided they would do it tonight.

When they started to walk home Keith was so nervous and Lance got him to be more calm but when Keith was looking into his eyes he couldnt help but blush and smile.

When they got back Lance told Keith that there was nothing to worry about and they were planning on who was Top amd who was Bottom they decided Lance would ride Keith.

When they got into the room they pulled each others shirt off, tugging at one anothers boxers and kissing passionatly and then Lance grabbed the condoms and lube and handed them to Keith to put on and Lance was so eager that right after Keith put the condom and lube on he mounted Keith.

Instantly a shot if pleasure coursed through both of their bodys, and as Keiths cock went into Lances tight ass Lance let out a huge moan that got Keith so hard that he started moaning too.

Keith and Lance switched roles and Keith was pating like a dog while riding Lance and Lance relized how much he loves Keith.

"I love you " Lance said

Even though he was in the middle of riding a DICK Keith said "i love you too Lance" and about 7-10 miniutes after they both got to their climac and collapsed on the bed.

Then they cuddled until they fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this becomes a famous smut but uhh ya ok byeee💜😬💃