Home Sweet Home

"H-how do you know about this place?" I stutter.
"What do you mean? It's just a well." He spoke curiously.
He doesn't know..
"Keith, Randy and I all used to hang around this place when we were younger but eventually the well wasn't enough, so we started hanging out by the bus stop. And again, that wasn't enough either. Randy and Keith craved something else- green rectangular paper."
"Money.." I whispered.
"I sometimes come down here by myself, wishing we could all go back to the well. But this isn't a Disney movie." He sighed.
The howls and footsteps grew nearer.
"May I ask something that might seem personal?" I spoke softly.
"I just saved your life and saw you naked, I think we're past personal, haha." I smiled at him and continued on with my question.
"You said Keith was the reason your girlfriend is gone. What do you mean?"
"That's a story I hope I can tell you later on. I still can't believe the cops are chasing us for Keith, how did they find out so fast?" I remained silent, the last thing I wanted to do was tell him I murdered Randy's parents.
"You know, you're an interesting person." He said.
"We all have our mysteries." I chuckle nervously.
"Maybe one day I can uncover them." He smiled.

His smile was so adorable, cheeky and innocent.

"How exactly do you know Jeff is alive?" he said changing the subject.
"He's my lover, a bruised, broken and lost lover." Guilt spread across his face. His hand touched mine, and a small smile formed on his pale freckled face.
"I never meant to-"

A gunshot shot through his brain.
My face painted with his brains and crimson liquid.
Eyes wide.
"T-Troy? I whispered.
His body fell over, limp, and soulless.
"No- no no no no - NO!!" People dying left and right, I thought I got away from this- my normal life- HE WAS INNOCENT!!!
I never even got to say thank you...
My vision grew blurry, and soon I collapsed on the ground. I moved the hair from Troy's face, his eyes still wide from the unexpected bullet. In the distance I made out flashing lights beaming red and blue.
I looked down at the fallen angel.
"May you find peace elsewhere." I spoke softly, my voice shaky, my body trembling, head pounding.. I closed his eyelids, and let his soul to rest.
Adrenaline shot through me, and I knew exactly what I had to do- I had to jump in the well.

"Over there!" I heard shouting growing closer.

"The family- they're dead and two kids are missing. We believe they are responsible for the murders!"

What?

They believe... Jeff and I... are the killers? How could we have a normal life now?! My head turned to face the bottomless pit, I knew what I had to do.

My body turned to Troy once more, and I gave him a small kiss on his forehead. He didn't deserve this, and If there was one person to blame, It's the mysterious figure in the cloak. This wouldn't be happening for it not been for them.

And just like that, I had purpose again.

without thinking, I fell down the well, into eternal darkness.

-Kate's point of view-

It's been almost 2 weeks since (Y/N) and Jeff left to the Overworld. I knew time went by a little differently up there so it has probably only been 2 days for them. Even still, I hope they're okay. I wouldn't want anything to have happened to them. My idiot of a cousin best have been taking care of her, or else he'll be the one going to sleep. All of a sudden I look up as the door to my bedroom swung open and I found Myself staring at a familiar green elf.
"Did ya hear?" BEN yells happily.
"Hear what? And for God's sake's knock!!" I throw the nearest object at him, which happened to be a black pillow. Unfortunately he quickly ducks behind the door.
"H-hey! You're gonna wanna hear this!" He chattered.
"Ugh.. what?" I ask slightly curious.
"We got visitors." He smiled, with a flashing grin that showed his sharp pointy teeth.
"W-what? We never get visitors, unless It's a new creepypasta.. even then it's only every two years and (Y/N) came not even a month ago." I knew he was lying.
"Exactly, so that can only mean one thing.."
"Dinner."