Blood moon

Kate's POV
"Can everyone please, move aside!" Slender called out. The entire room was cluttered with monsters all across the mansion, both inside and outside. All curious of the mysterious failed CP in training and why she's returned.
I wish I knew too.
"Move the fuck aside ya fuckin' linguine's!!!" I shouted while knocking over random monsters.
"Listen to my wife ya baboons!!" Jason said giving me a kiss on my cheek.
"I'm not your- Ugh!!"
Fuckin' clowns.
"Can someone please get Ann!" Jane cried.
"Hey boss, who's the girl??" Asked Ms.P.
"That's (Y/N)! The failure!" Shouted Ticci Toby.
"Oye Jefe, porque estamos ayudando un humano?" La Misericordia questioned.
"Listen can everyone back UP!" I shouted as hard as I could.
The freaks started mumbling but eventually succumbed to silence.

My eyes followed Slender, and I could tell by the muscles of his face he was worried and concerned for the child he grew to care for.
"Kate, Ben, Jane, follow me. The rest of you, back to your rooms." Slender said eerily calm. Nobody moved.
"Well! Ya head the lump of junk! SCAT!" BEN said cockily.
One by one our friends and family reluctantly made a path for Slender and us to follow. They all had the same thing running across their mind

Where's Jeff?

-

As the gang and I followed Slender who was holding (Y/N) in his arms we started side eyeing each other, dying to start asking questions to which had no answers.
"What happened!" Jane shrugged BEN.
"You ask me like I was up there! Ain't it only been like 2 days for them or sum?!" BEN said quietly trying not to disrupt Slender from this thinking.
"How irresponsible does one have to be to screw up this bad in two fuckin' days." I groan.
"She's hurt real bad. I haven't seen Slender this upset since the day he heard Sally's story.." Jane followed.
"Yeah well- Ooph-" I bumped into the back of Slender Man as he came to an abrupt stop.
We finally were at Ann's room.
Slender opened the door with one of his tentacles and there stood Ann, perfectly postured as if she knew this was coming.
"I knew those two wouldn't last long." Ann said solemnly.
"Now is not the time for smart remarks, Ann. I suggest you get to what you're good at and assist (Y/N). Not another word from you until she's awake, understand?" Slender's dark aura started to fill the room, the anger and frustration seeped from his body and infected those around him.
"But I-"
"Enough, Ann." Slender cut her off in such a harsh tone, you would think he was addressing Zalgo.
"Ye-yes sir. Forgive me. I'll get to work right away..." Ann prepared her table and revealed a stand filled with medical tools such as scalpels, scissors, and stitching wire.

Slender headed for the door and relieved the air of his toxicity. He stopped, his back turned to the Nurse.
"You are not to leave this room until (Y/N) has awoken. Is that clear?" He said not looking back.
"Yes, Master." Ann bowed.
And with that, I turned to face (Y/N) one more time.
"I'll find out who did this to you (Y/N). And once I do, I'll kill them myself." I grinded my teeth against each other.
Whoever is responsible will pay dearly— I promise.

As the four of us made our way out of the room, Slender faced us.
"You three, have a special mission." He spoke with such high authority.
The three of us looked at each other and back at our master.
"You are to head to the overworld and find out who did this. But that's not all, my little ones. You are to find Jeff immediately. I sense a great danger coming to our world... and I fear (Y/N) is the link to solving it."
"Are you kiddin'! One look at us and the cops go bam!" BEN sighed.
"Puh-lease. We're mass murderers, a few cops can't stop us." I laughed.
"Guys stop it! Slender, BEN has a point! How will we disguise ourselves up there! We're nothing but walking targets!" Said Jane.
"Do not fret my children. Ms. P has already brewed up the perfect concoction."

From behind the shadows emerged Ms.P. In her hands held three wine glasses, bubbling and begging to be put it good use. The glass cup was home to a teal steaming liquid, and for a split second I could've swore I saw a skull.
I suppose within the chaos of (Y/N)'s arrival, Slender had already planned to send us upside.