gin

hi here is a new taegi fanfic ! lowercase intended ! hope yall like it 💜
also i have never tried alcohol so idk if these drinks im talking about are strong—
——

yoongi grabbed the bottle of gin. he sat on his usual seat at this night club he had once found himself lying dead on the floor.

the room was full of bright lights, but one could not tell as the lights were often blocked by people occasionally covering it with their bodies clothed in tight pieces.

yoongi gulped his drink ever so quickly. the alcohol burning his throat. he looked to his left seeing it has been occupied.

a man with red hair. his hair contrasting his tan skin. his lips looks plump and his eyes were blue of contacts. his eyes looked quite dull. but man, was yoongi turned on because of the sight of this young lad.

the man not only had the visuals, but his body. he was wearing leather jeans which defined his toned legs. three buttons of his plaid shirt was undone and this gave yoongi enough reason to nut.

now yoongi is not one to feel this way. but somehow this guy managed to. as yoongi looked back at the good looking fellow, the man gave him a small smile and waved.

xx
idk if this is good but hi i have a new taegi fanfiction ! i dedicate this to bubbletaey i cba for the sequel yEt so a new story should do~ also i might do a svt story soon bc hhurheuuee i love seventeen. see yall soon bubs !
97FOOLS JWOYRIDES 💜
~mx
feb 21 '18