Chapter 3

"Remember, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday!"

Piere

 "Atleastnowhe'snotourproblemanymore!" I heard my dad whisper, trying his hardest to keep there conversation out of my earshot

 "SSSHHHHH! He can hear you!" My mum snapped. Wait! Why are they in my room? I attempted to stretch my legs but only ended up almost shattering my sheen on the car door. Wait! the what door? I rolled over, worst mistake I made this morning. I ended up wedged between the back of the front seats and the bottom of the back seats, with a paralyzing headache. Speaking of headache, my head felt unusually empty rather breezy and cold. I reached my hand over to my forehead rubbing it hard as I struggled to get back onto my seat. Something is missing. I was going to sweep my hair but what? NO HAIR!!

 "Dyll, you let them shave my hair?" I asked out loud not caring about my parents  because they were sending me off to an asylum. I was panicking my blonde locs are gone! They were so loyal, no matter how much I neglected them and denied them conditioner they remained perfect... I was aiming for a man bun. This was betrayal! How could Dyll do this to me? This isn't his body.

 "I didn't ...we met halfway!" Dyll said out loud, in his own voice. Great!Now he was going to make me look even crazier while he was the reason I was being driven to my death.

 "This doesn't feel like halfway!" I said rubbing on the oh so little hair that was left my scalp.

 "They put up a great argument!" Dyll tried to justify what he did to me but I wasn't having it. Out of everything he has done to me this is worse... Way worse than when he let me wake up in a confession booth after a crazy night. I'm tired of his goody goody crap! "You haven't even seen your head, you got a snazzy cut , I like it!" Dyll had the audacity to add. Damn the nerve on this little angel!

 "If it was Dyll that let us cut your hair the maybe he's not that bad," My dad laughed and my mum agreed. They just had to massage his ego.

 "Then why don't we just go back home then," I suggested only to have them both turn around and give me 'the eye'. "You did just say it yourselves, he's not that bad!" I pressed on the issue, but all they gave me was the cold shoulder so I sat there letting depression engulf me until I fell asleep again.

 My dream circulated around my upcoming death. Them trying to Dyll out of me so hard it melted my brain. I was having a nightmare and my curiosity wouldn't let me wake up. I felt the surface beneath me speed away and I was moving with it. Now that was real. Why was my dad speeding all of a sudden? I sat up to reprimand the man only to realise ... It's a girl? 

 Mixed race with a wild head of hair, I figured she was a patient because of the crisp white night dress that she had on. What was this? "What the hell! Who the fuck are you?" I had to ask. I was being kidnapped by a mental patient. This day couldn't possibly get any worse!