eight

geoff didn't really know how to approach the conversation about the kiss.

like, okay, it had been three days and all they had done was make out and cuddle. but, neither of them tried to say anything about what they were, if they were anything. it messed with geoff. he was never good at talking to people. and, of course, this was probably one of the biggest times he needed to talk to someone.

luckily, otto wood was there to save the day.

"for fuck's sake, are you two a thing or not?" he screeched, throwing his hands in the air dramatically, almost hitting the ceiling of the small van.

geoff and awsten looked at each other, trying to decide if they were or not. and, finally, awsten spoke up.

"if it's okay with him, then yes, we are."

geoff grinned and nodded, cuddling into awsten's neck as otto groaned and rolled his eyes. awsten chuckled and played with geoff's hair, humming a song softly.

"y'know, i'm really sorry," awsten said quietly.

"don't be, please. you can be anything but sorry, i'm over it, alright? i really like you but i will fight you if you don't stop apologizing."

awsten smiled and kissed geoff's cheek as otto grumbled and went back to his bunk on the van.

💊 💊 💊

it had been a week since they were official, and three days since they told the fans. it seemed like everything was going great, and they hoped it wasn't the universe fucking with them. luckily, it wasn't. things were truly okay.

the tour was over finally. awsten had geoff over at his apartment every single day since it had ended. they spent their time kissing and sleeping, watching movies and eating pizza.

"i like you so much," awsten whispered, their foreheads resting on one another.

"i like you too."

geoff kissed awsten and the pair smiled, giggling as geoff took small kisses from awsten. they kissed passionately, pure innocence radiating from them. it wasn't sexual, or sensual, or anything. just pure.

"as much as i like kissing you, it's 10pm and i need to go home," geoff sighed.

"about that...i was, uh, wondering if you wanted to, um...stay the uh, night?"

geoff grinned widely and kissed awsten before agreeing.