8 Months Later

Raven POV
I was on my porch seeing Y/N teaching everyone, John and Katrina got exceptionally close, I have plans for her, I'll teach her more about her powers, she doesn't seem to control them well.
Y/N: OW....DAMMIT VERNAL
Vernal: why did you get in my way?
Y/N: YOU STABBED MY ASS
And Vernal, we found her a few months back in a destroyed town we made a base camp in, she was with her dead parents for weeks, shocking how she survived for that long. Y/N and her share a father daughter relationship.....sorta
Vernal: you got blood on my spear
Y/N: Please don't stab me, now.....back.....STAB......back.....STA-FUCK VERNAL YOU GOT ME AGAIN, I have a feeling you're going to kill me if we see a ThunderJaw
???? *distance*: SQUAAAAAAAAAARN
Me: Y/N....what was that?
Y/N: everyone....HIDE!!!
Me: Y/N!!!
He ran up to me and we both hid under my tent.
Me: answer me
Y/N: sshh......stay quiet.....I know that roar any where
Me: what is it?
Y/N: a ThunderJaw....
3rd POV
The gate was wide open, nothing was seen or heard.
Y/N: that bastard was close, their roars can be heard for miles.....it should be here......
Katrina stepped out and walked out into the open, why did she get away from her spot. She took a few steps and the sound of a twig snapped. And a large water drop fell from the sky and onto her.
Katrina: blegh....
Katrina slowly looked up, a giant Grimm was on a giant tree branch. It looked down at her, growling.
Y/N: aw FUCK, RUN!!!
Katrina ran and the ThunderJaw came out of the tree and roared, everyone was awestruck with this Grimm, they only know it from the picture Y/N had and the stories he told.
Raven: Y/N?!
Y/N: I hate these things.
He got out from under the the tent and stood up. The ThunderJaw turned to one of the tents and bit onto it and threw it, revealing Halie.
John: HALIE!!!
Y/N threw his sword at the Thunderjaw, making it bounce right off its hide.
Y/N: GOD DAMMIT
The Grimm then turned towards him and roared, emitting a sound wave, pushing Y/N back through Raven's tent door, breaking it on contact and into the dresser. It then used its momentum and grabbed Halie, lightly.
Halie: NOOOOOOO, Y/N, RAVEN HELP
Y/N slowly got up and saw a familiar sight. The ThunderJaw threw her up into the air and opened its mouth, she fell in and the snap of the jaws echoed as she disappeared between them.
Raven: HALIE!!!
Vernal: Oh God
The ThunderJaw roared, the bandits got up and started throwing their spears at it. It roared and charged the bandits, crushing a few under its colossal weight. Another one was grabbed and eaten by the beast.
Raven ran into the tent and helped Y/N up.
Raven: how did this thing find us?
Y/N: I don't know....but it will kill us all if we don't strategize.....I'm going to distract it, I need you to get your best shots and aim for the eyes.
Raven: Y/N that's crazy
Y/N: I want to minimize the deaths, we lost 5, let's stop before 10
He regained his balance and ran out to the ThunderJaw.
Y/N: HEY!!!
The ThunderJaw looked at him with an arm hanging out of its mouth, then swallowing it. It roared and snapped at Y/N.
Raven: John, Vernal, Katrina, you're coming with me.
They climbed the to the top of Raven's tent with Spears on their backs.
Raven: Y/N said to aim for the eye, it's the weakest point on the body....and as of right now the only way to kill it that he knows how.
Vernal: alright.....will he give us a signal?
Raven: throw whenever you think
John: good plan
The ThunderJaw crashed into one of the walls and roared at Y/N as he ran and slid under a small opening. Y/N continued running as the Thunderjaw busted through the wall. It roared and started catching up to Y/N.
Y/N: THROW THE SPEARS, NOW
They all threw the spears and missed the eye
Y/N: ONE FUCKING JOB
He turned and went back inside the camp and into the middle. The Thunderjaw went through another wall and opened its jaws wide. Vernal grabbed the spear and threw it as hard as she could. It flew through the sky and hit the Thunderjaw in the eye, making it roar, emitting the roar onto Raven's tent knocking everyone off, and landing in the grass. The Grimm roared in pain and fell next to Y/N. He opened his eyes and saw the dead Grimm fading.
Y/N: WHO THREW THAT SPEAR!?
Vernal was on the other side of the wall.
Vernal: I DID Y/N!
Y/N: now that's a damn fine shot if I say so myself.....holy fuck this place is a mess.
Raven: we lost good men and women today, we rebuild tomorrow, tonight we have a ceremony for them, they don't deserve to be forgotten, not after a fight like this.
John: I'll agree with you there......Halie lost her life today
Raven: I never expected her to die like that....she looked so scared.....
Raven's eyes started tearing up, she started crying, Y/N ran out to them and put his arms around Raven.
Raven: HALIE!!!
Y/N: it's alright Raven.....everything will be ok
Katrina and John both hugged eachother, Vernal went over to Raven and comforted her along with Y/N.