Introducing Jung Family

It's 10.00 AM as Shin Hye finished make a breakfast for her husband, she continue to change Seojun's diaper.

"Yeobo-ya it's so rare you make a korean dish for breakfast?" Yong Hwa said.

"Ani, today it's your first day to take care of twins, and I'll leave you for the next 48 hours"

Yong Hwa shows his dissapointed face to his lovely wife. And Shin Hye just smiling to him.

"Seoeon-ah say appa himnae-seyo!" While taking Seoeon's hands.

Yong Hwa finished his dish and washing his hands, and helps Shin Hye to carrying Seojun.

Shin Hye enters their bedroom and 5 minutes later she comes with a luggage with her.

"Look your eomma is leaving, she looks like a stewardess eoh?"

"Yong, I'm going neh? Jung Seojun, Jung Seoeon listen to your appa neh? Don't trouble him a lot" Shin Hye kisses to twins.

"Your phone will active on 24 hours right? I'll call you when I need your help"

Shin Hye couldn't help but laughing so hard, "Arasseo, just call me when you need me okay. I love you! Appa fighting!" She gives kisses to his cheeks.

"Have fun darling. Send my regards to bumonim"

20 minutes later after Shin Hye left home.

Seojun and Seoeon finally sleep after Yong Hwa carried them on his arms.

"Aaah, it's so relaxing when twins sleep. But they'll wake up soon"

Yong Hwa rests his head on sofa with closed eyes, just 45 seconds of it, he hears a crying voice and it's actually Seojun's voice.

He carries Seojun to his arms and singing lullaby, and after it Seojun starts to close his eyes and continue sleeping.

Yong Hwa remembered the to do list written by Shin Hye. So he is preparing twins' lunch while carrying Seojun too.

"It's so hard to take care twins indeed. I need my wife" He sighs to himself.

After finished preparing the lunch, he feeding Seojun and waking up Seoeon. He tried his best to not looking at the clock since 48 hours is really hard to Yong Hwa to take care the twins by himself. He missed his darling wife for sure.

Shin Hye is at her parents' house. She'll spend her 48 hours by helping her mom to take care their restaurant. At first, Shin Hye's mom worried with Yong Hwa because they have twins. Twins. And it won't be easy. But Shin Hue assuredly that her husband will be a good appa to their children. She has been trying to not call her lovely husband, because she'd already stick the notes to him about what he must do.

Shin Hye sighs dreamily, time goes so fast. Back to when their marriage announcement and everyone was literally happy about it. And the next 3 years, Shin Hye was pregnant and she was clueless when the doctor said that she was pregnant with twins. Yong Hwa felt so happy, he wasn't expecting kind of this thing of course.

And as Yong Hwa wished, it just like harmony, everything comes right. After so many years before his military enlistment, he faced the bad things. Shin Hye was really worried about him. So, she decided to always accompanied Yong Hwa in his apartment and always encouraged him that he is not alone.

Yong Hwa knows he'll always has his lovely family and his fans too. So, after the contract with fnc ended, he built his own agency named 'The JYHeffect'. Of course, he is using his produce, writing song and composing music skill to his own agency. And Shin Hye is really proud of her husband.

Hello guys!
I'm back. Yes that's meh. So, I adore the twins so much these days because they are really super duper cute and smart boys. And Idk, after reading fanfics from my fav authornims, I inspired enough to make a story about yongshin x twins. I really imagine about 'what will happen if they have twin boys' hahaha. So, I hope you guys enjoy a lot. Please don't forget to comment and upvote.

Sincerely,
Me.