Busan Here We Go

So, after Shinhye told Yonghwa that they must visit Yonghwa's family in Busan and the next two days they're really visiting his family with the twins too.

"Yeoboseyo eomonim?" Shinhye calls Yonghwa's mom.

"Eoh? Shinhye-ya? Where are you right now?"

"Now we're in our way to Busan, please wait for us eomonim"

"Ah jinjja? Ah I'm so happy. Do you take a train or car?"

"We're using car eomonim. Don't worry, we will arrive before lunch time"

"Eoh arraseo. We'll wait you. Josimhae"

"Deh, see you later eomonim"

"Deh Shinhye-ah, see you later. Palli wa"

Yonghwa just chuckled and focused drive the car.

"Eomoni is really forgetting me these days"

"It's not like that yeobo-ya"

"Ani, why she didn't ask me?"

"Because she already had a daughter in law and grandchildren?"

"Yes, it's actually right. You know my eomoni very well right. She wants to have a daughter, and the most special thing is when she knew I dated with you. She's really like you, yeobo-ya"

Shinhye blushed.

After that Shinhye looking at their twin boys that now are falling asleep. She sat in the back with their twin boys, she just worried if Seojun or Soeon will crying when they awoke.

Yonghwa looking at the mirror, hoping that Shinhye enjoys the trip this time with their child.

"Are you tired?" Yonghwa asked.

"Ani. I should be the one who ask that question to you Yong. Are you tired? Do I have to replace you now?"

"Micheosseo? Aniya, it's fine darling. Just sleep, I will wake you up if we arrived"

"Jinjja? alright then I will take a nap, just wake me up if you need anything, oh?" Shinhye smiled to him.

"Arraseo"

He started to focus again and after a long way driving for 4 hours, they arrived at Yonghwa' parents' house.

"Shin-ah, we arrived" Yonghwa trying to wake his wife.

Shinhye wake up and starts to make her own self realize that they just arrived at Yonghwa' parents' house. Shinhye starts to carry Seojun and Yonghwa carrying Seoen with their baby bag on his back.

Shinhye press the bell and Yonghwa's mom trotting when hearing the bell is ringing.

"Eohhhh? Omooo my grandchild! Yeobo, your grandchild is arrived! Palli wa, help Shinhye to carry Seojun"

Yonghwa's father following his wife to greet their son and daughter in law.

"Anyeonghaseyo eomonim abeonim, jaljinaeseyo?" Shinhye greeted.

"Jaljinaeji! We've been always talking on the phone and it's nice to see you!" Yonghwa's father smiled on Shinhye.

"Eomoni abeoji, you didn't miss me right?" Yonghwa starts joking arround.

"Are you kidding me, huh? of course I miss you, my child! You know, I was afraid when I know you drove. Next time can you just use KTX?" Yonghwa's mom hugs her son and her daughter in law.

"Mianhae Eomoni, we just want to enjoy the trip to Busan this time with our car. Next time we will use KTX if possible" Yonghwa response.

(KTX is Korea Train eXpress is South Korea's high-speed rail system)

"Come in dear, you must tired right? after a long trip" Yonghwa's mom patted Shinhye's back and Shinhye smiled on her.

Hi guyssss! I'm back after a long hiatus hahaha. Well, I'm starting to write again this time idk why when I rewatched Running Man with Yonghwa as the guest star, I just thinking of him and remembered that I have this draft hahaha. So enjoy reading this chapter!