Reconsidering my life Pt.2

I got up exiting the house telling the guys I'll catch them later but I felt my mouth and throat and mouth get dry,  going back into the house I decided to grab a soda.

"So when are we taking her out James?"

"Soon, I'm thinking of another bank".

"Yeah let's let her die like that bastard did".

"Yeah no doubt".

Laughter filled the room.

I couldn't believe my ears. I

stared at James. James was to into the television so he didnt even notice me. I took a deep breath reaching for my gun but remembered that I left it at home. I sighed in walked into the living room. Everyone eyes was glued to the TV set. I could of took them all out. I stared in thought

There what Isaiah was trying to warn me about. James was the issue, he killed his parents. It all made sense.

James noticed me standing, he shut off the tv in that snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ay girl we thought you were gone".

He looked a little scared.

"Yea I did but I grabbed a soda, I'm heading back now".

I put on a fake smile.

"Oh good good and ay we have another bank to hit in 2 days, and your our main priority".

I nodded. "Oh yeah, I can't wait!".

***********

I got home without anyone bothering me, Kaylah called me 3 times but I sent them to voicemail. I laid back onto my bed in thoughts. My memories all played around.

You ever feel like you were in the right places at the wrong time?....yeah me too. All my life things felt right to me but in reality they were wrong, very wrong. I knew I was different from my high school days. It all started the day the popular kids invited me to a pool party. I only got invited because the cheer leader was dating my brother. Typical. We were all sitting on lay out chairs chilling and that's when it happen. J.Cole ft. Jhene Aicko Sparks will fly played loudly. Lots of people were around talking, drinking, having fun.

"Hey Luckynzee check him out".

Says Judy, the head cheerleader.

Josh Cabanal walks our way in blue shorts with his bare chest glistening.

"Doesn't he look scrumptious?!".

"Uh.....".

"Uh....what do you mean uh?".

"I mean uh ....yes..yes he does".

"right".

I roll my eyes at her comment as I stare over by the Jacuzzi where Tina sits dangling her legs that were looking smooth as ever. She notices me and smiles. I smile shyly.

"Ohhh god! who invited her!?".

"Right Tina is disgusting with her lesbian ass".

"You said it Judy, I think all Gays should die!!".

"Right Lucky!!?".

I snap back into reality.

"Earth to Luckynzee".