Day off~ Little Time <3

A/N: IM ALLLIIIVVVEEEEEE *mushu voice* sorry for taking so long to update, I have been extremely busy and not at my best sorry T~T But I hope you like this chapter and it makes up for it <3 sooo here's our new little <3

Jin pulled out the last clean piece of bed sheets from the dryer. He brought the warm fresh scented sheet to his face and inhaled. A gentle sigh escaped the elder male as he hugged the sheet against himself. It felt so nice, it was like a sweet warm cuddle that he needed, desperately. As of late Jin's stress level has been pretty high.

Though he dared not to show that to rest of his band mates. The last thing he wanted was for them to worry more on top of their plenty worries and stress.

Jin let himself sink away in the bed sheet, nuzzling it softly. "Hyung." A voice spoke up from him causing Jin to jump and fumble with the sheet. He quickly caught it and looked back to who called out to him. There stood Namjoon with a curious arched brow. "Mhmm, are you cooking soon? because...I'm hungry." He rubbed his stomach. "Ah, yeah I'll cook lunch after I put these sheets away." Jin smiled a bit at the leader. Namjoon stood there for a moment to observe Jin. Something was not right, he could feel and see it. He was gonna ask but he heard a scream. Namjoon swirled around and peeked out into the hall from the laundry room.

Jin picked up the basket full of sheets and went to walk out the laundry room. Kookie went racing past him, screaming and giggling loudly down the hall. "Monster!! Monster!!!" Kookie screamed over and over before he disappeared around the corner. Moments later, Hoseok came running after the little. "Kookie come back!! There's no monster I promise!!" Hoseok called out to him.

"Guys, please no run-..." BANG!! a loud crash sounded in another room. Jin sighed heavily as his shoulders dropped. "Running..." He mumbled with a faint frown crossing his pink lips. "Its alright Hyung, I'll go check it out." Namjoon tenderly rubbed his lower back before leaving out the room.

Jin liked the gentle touch he was receiving from Namjoon. It was comforting to him. He stared down the hall where the three had gone to for moment. That frown more like a pout still stuck on his handsome face.

Jin left and went to go place the bed sheets back onto the bed of his band mates. After he finished that, he cooked lunch. It was a simple and quick lunch to keep the boys tied over til dinner. Jin stepped out the kitchen to call out to the boys but he stepped on Kookie's small race car. The elder groaned and hopped on one foot, holding the injured one. A small curse left his lips. Jin looked across the rest of the floor to find the rest of Kookie's toys thrown all across the living room area.

Jin groaned and went to go pick them up before any of the other boys hurt themselves. He made note to scold Kookie a little about his toys not being put away. He got on his knees and begin to pick up the toys and put them in the small toy box. Jin picked up a stuffie, it was in the form of a monkey. It was cute, soft and fluffy with long arms to wrap around and hang from things. He carefully brushed his thumbs across the real soft fur on its belly. A little smile etched it's way across his lips. "Its so cute....wonder where this came from?" He pondered to himself as he kept playing with the monkey.

"Hyung!" A voice shouted. Jin jumped and quickly hid the monkey plushie behind his back. "Ohh there you are...foods ready?" Taehyung asked. Jin nodded a bit quick with a smile. "Go eat, I'll be there soon." He waved his hand. Taehyung smiled and nodded before leaving to the kitchen. A sigh of relief released itself from Jin. He looked back to the monkey, smiling at it, he got up and placed it in a safe place. Once he was done he went to join the others for dinner.

"All done!! Kookie gets sweets now!!" Kookie chimed as he held up his bowl with messy hands and face. Jimin chuckled and took the bowl as Taehyung came into clean his face. "Good boy." Jimin praised. "Such a good baby." Taehyung smiled pets the Little's hair. Things were a bit better between the three. They still had quite a few things to talk about and work on. But for now things went slow and easy, they were cautious with what they did or said towards Kookie. Yoongi was helping out quite a bit and kept a good eye on the three of them. He was secretly taking care of them, like always did to everyone.