Operation: Make Jimin Better part 2

The day went and the next morning came. The boys were back at home now. Their boss PD-nim had told them it's best to rest for now. That he will get things situated with the concert that had coming up. Being the man that he was, he was able to pull a few strings to reschedule for the next month and a half. As for the armys, they were well taken care of for the cancellation.

Jimin had woken up to his phone steady vibrating on the night stand. He groaned a little before grabbing his phone. He blindly looked at the phone. Rubbing one eye to focus on the phone. A smile spreads across his face. It was sweet tweets and posts made for Jimin. Most wishing him well, most worried about him and his health and some rooting him on.

Army was just so sweet. Jimin rubbed the rest of the sleep from his eyes. He sat up halfway and begin to write a tweet. The small male thanked army for the sweet wishes and that he'll be better in no time. A little injury won't hurt him. Jimin posted the tweet and scrolled through. He found a video tweet that Hoseok put up. He played the video, "See Jimin is okay, he's resting and will be better in no time..." He whispered, showing the back of a sleeping Jimin. He put a thumbs up and smiled. "Fighting..." The video ended.

Jimin sighed and shook his head with a small smile. "That guy..." He rested further back on his bunch of pillows. He winced when he moved his sore ankle. Slowly, he breathed out. "Let's hope I get better real quick." He breathed out.

Loud footsteps came running down the hall and Jimin's bedroom door slammed open. There stood Jungkook with messy hair in his pajamas. The old stuffed bunny was tucked under his arm. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes and an arched brow. "Kookie..?" He questioned.

"Daddy!!" The Little shouted and ran to the bed. He jumped onto it and kneeled beside Jimin. "Hi there baby.." Jimin caressed his cheek with a gentle smile. "Hi daddy, how does daddy fweel!" He asked. Kookie peeked under the blanket at Jimin's wrapped ankle. "Ohh such a bad boo boo!! Kookie will make it all bettor!!" The Little went down to try and kiss it but Jimin managed to yank him back up.

"Woah woah! Easy there, doing that is getting make it hurt." Jimin sighed out but smiled at Kookie. The Little sat there for a moment, his wide eyes blinked in confusion. "But...kisses always make boo boos fweel bettor so very fast! Don't daddy wan' to fweel bettor?" He tilted his head to the side. "Mhmm, well you're right but...Daddy's boo boo needs a special kind of care...kisses won't work." The Little sighed in defeat and pouted. Jimin chuckled and ruffled Kookie's messy hair.

Suddenly, a loud grumble could be heard. Kookie looked up with a slight shocked expression. "Daddy's hungry!! Kookie gots it!! Here...take bun bun, he'll keep yous company!!" Kookie carefully sat the bunny up next to Jimin. "Ah! Kookie..wai-..." Kookie was gone out the room before he could finish.

"What's with all of the noise?" A sleepy Taehyung came to the door, scratching his back. "Ohh good you're up, go get Kookie he's trying to make me breakfast." Jimin pointed. Taehyung gasped and hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen. He came sliding to the walk way. "Ah!! Kookie wait!!" Kookie was in the middle of pouring cereal into a bowl. Hearing Taehyung shout made him squeak and jump. The cereal missed the bowl, like it was going to do anyways, and spilled all over the counter and floor.

Kookie pulled the box up right and looked at his Daddy with big scared, yet innocent eyes. "Shit..." Taehyung cursed. "Ouuu!! Daddy cursed!! Kookie is tellin' Jinnie!" He pointed and accusing finger at him. Taehyung hurried into the kitchen, he took the box of cereal and sat it down. "We are going to be in big trouble if we don't clean this up honey bun!" He panicked a bit as he went looking around for the broom and dustpan. "Help daddy please."

Kookie nodded with a grin and went to pick up the cereal his spilled. He ate them as he cleaned up. It was his favourite cereal. The Little got down on the floor, picking them up one by one, he ate them. "Mhmm, nom nom!!" He giggled. Taehyung came back around the counter and screamed a bit. "Agh!! K~kookie no!!" He quickly picked the Little up, who happily munched on a piece of cereal. Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. "Didn't I say not to eat things off the floor?" He asked.