PROLOGUE | Beginning.

"Please don't fall! Please don't fall!!" I chant and retreat my hands as I place the last cup on the top of my pyramid

Wahoo..! It didn't fall.

For the past half an hour, I am building the pyramid of coffee cups and which was falling down hundreds of times. And finally there it is, my pyramid standing on the table in front of me.

On this time I should be on plane to Delhi to attend my friend's wedding, instead of here I am building pyramid of my drank coffee cups. At the bottom, there are four cups, above them there are three cups, then two, and then finally one

What you will do, if you are struck at the airport and your flight by the way was suppose on 10:30 pm and delay by five hours, battery of your phone is twenty percent, and you have nothing to do?

The flights are delayed because of heavy rainfall. Thanks to Mother Nature.

I can't even return home, because of heavy rain all the roads are blocked by the water. Again, thanks to Mother Nature.

It was bad idea to drink ten cups of coffee. REALLY BAD IDEA. I cannot even sleep. Thanks to coffee.

Now that pyramid is done. There is nothing to do. I didn't even bring the book to read.

BOOK!

Why I didn't think this before?

I take out my book, in which I write my draft stories from my duffle bag.

So basically, I am author, should I call myself a author when I have written a book not even half?

Anyways, I will call myself 'soon to be author'. I write whenever I got time. I started writing from where I left. After twenty minutes or so, a voice interrupted me.

"Guys, here are some seats available."

I look up from my book, to see a very fat guy standing in front of me pointing at my left side where chairs were vacant. As he passes me, he knocked my pyramid.

Fuck!

"Do you mind if......" fat guy said pointing at my duffle bag, which was on the chair. I lift my duffle bag and place on my either side. "Thanks" he said and sat beside me.

Then group of people came and take the chairs. All were around my age. Two boys and two girls. I assume they are the fat guy's friends.

One of the girl take her seat at the corner of row beside her the two guys take their seat, so they were between the fat guy and the corner girl. And the other girl takes her seat in front of me, one more girl came and sat on vacant chair in front of me beside her. Man! She was so beautiful. Her straight raven hair comes to her shoulder. The above ceiling light fall directly on her face, which make her eyes shine. Her golden brown eyes glinting like fireflies. She looks damn pretty. Hardly any makeup on her face, she is natural beauty.