2 | ABC of Fashion.

"What took you so long?" Was the first question Inaya ask me as I climbed into the car

"I was just talking to some guy." A very egoistical guy. I glanced at the backseat to see it is empty. "Where is Nupur?"

"Abhimanyu is having her wrath." She chuckled and pointed out of the window. Nupur was talking on the phone and by the look on her face, she's about to kill someone.

"Anyways, there is this party tonight, do you want to come?" She asked. "And by the look on your face, means you are not coming." She knows me very well.

Inaya and I am best friend from fourth grade. Inaya is a friend everyone would want in his or her life. She is very pretty by having the fair complexion and curly hair till her shoulder blade. She is very shy. However, when it comes to arguing, she will be on top. I think it is because of her parents being the lawyers. On the other hand, Nupur is totally opposite of Inaya, she is very loud. In addition, sometimes she can be very annoying. But when it comes to fashion, she will beat every other person. Her mother is one of the best fashion designers in India.

As Nupur entered the car, she started babbling about the party. Apparently, one of the best business man- Rajendra Singh Oberoi is opening the new hotel in Mumbai. Therefore, he is throwing the party as he was going to inaugurate one. Nupur asked me to come but I declined. I know she will try setting me up with other guys if I go.

Journey back to home from airport was full of, said party and Rajendra Singh Oberoi's son. Nupur said he is the hottest guy she has ever seen. I rolled my eyes at that.

"You didn't know Ayan Singh Oberoi?" Nupur ask me as we get off the car.

"Should I know him?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"He was studying with us till fifth grade, but then he gone to London to his uncle for studies. He is athlete and loves to swim. Ha! And yes, he plays piano and his favorite color is blue, oxford blue to be specific. Currently single, Pisces so... yeah that's all I know." Inaya said to me as we make our way to my house.

Inaya and I shared a look to each other. "WOW" she mouthed to me as I chuckled.

I climb up three steps to the front door as I opened the door, Kavish stood there with in front of me looking very horrified. "Help! Dad is in the kitchen and he is cooking."

Oh no! Not again.

One thing you should know about my Dad, he loves cooking but he cannot cook.

I remember it like it was yesterday. Mom decided it was time to get a serious cleaning done in the kitchen and forcing me to help her too. We scrubbed the kitchen floors on our hands and knees. The cleaning took the better part of a whole day. After cleaning and scrubbing whole kitchen, we then decided that we should take rest then she will cook for us. Then Dad said and I quote 'Today my beautiful ladies have done lots of work, so I will make the dinner as a reward.' Therefore, we just sat on our couch in our living room watching our favorite movie.