chapter 13

Rafeeah's P.O.

"Ranki ya dade...his hoghness has called for."a maid said to me.

"Okay."I answered her in short.

What could his highness want to talk about in this late evening.I hope everything is alright.

I was wearing a red coloured Ankara
Which was styled to an all stone A shaped gown.I already have my hair tie tied so I just slip in my slippers,put on my slippers, and my alkyabba before I  went down to his highness chamber.Two maids escorted me but they had to stop at his highness door because some maids told them that it's a family meeting going on.

When I entered to my surprise I wasn't the only one called.After his highness senior queen and Hajia Kareema(junior queen) sat beside his highness.They all wore a serious face which I don't know the reason for.

Opposite them was yarima seated on the floor looking down on the rug he was sitted on and at the same time using his finger to draw the pattern of the rug.

"Salama Alaikum."I said.

"Wa alaikassalam,come on in."his highness said.

I greeted them one after the other and that includes yarima.He answered as if he didn't want to but I cared less because am now used to his ways.

"Sit my child we have something important to discuss."senior queen said.

"Yes your highness."I said.

I sat near yarima because of the look he gave me to sit near him.We still pretend in front of his highness that we are happy couple.

His highness cleared before he began
"My daughter I know you must be surprised with this sudden family meeting.Well let's go straight to the point,the main reason is that yarima is going back to the states in two weeks time not for a visit but to live there permanently which means you are going with him."he said.

Immediately I heard that my mind stopped functioning,different emotions are mixed in me right now.
Happiness,sadness I don't even know and I can't even say I felt like crying right now.

The thought of living with yarima inside starts to kill me.I know yarima hates me with all his heart.WHY! how could they send me with him.

"I know you are worried of living home but you don't have to worry whenever you are having homesick you can inform yarima and he will make sure you are home.Right son."Hajia Kareema said.

"Yeah right."yarima said with a smile which I assumed was an evil smile.

A week later

It's been a week later since I was told about us I mean me and yarima going back to the states.I don't have have much parking to do cause yarima told me we have everything we need there.We would even shop for some clothes when we arrive there.

Although am not very happy with us leaving but am happy that am obeying my parent's wish.

"Ammie,Ammie."Janan called out for me.

"Yes angel any problem do you need anything."I said smiling at her lovingly.

"Yes Ammie am really in the mood to eat some chocolate cake that you make for me but the remaining one of yesterday is finished."she said making a sad face.

"Oh angel you don't have to worry it's not too late I will make a chocolate cake for you okay."I said to her.

"Ammie you know am now addicted to your chocolate and it remains only a week for you to move to the states how will I cope when you aren't here Ammie."she said making a sad face.

"No angel please don't be sad it's only three weeks to your holiday and you will follow us okay now cheer up and get over that face okay."I said to her trying to cheer her up.