Chapter 17

"Aunty Kareema please you have to help me and tell me about yarima's past please.I can't help yarima if I don't know his past please Aunty Kareema try and understand my situation."I said.

After we went back home that night,I promised myself that I would find out about yarima's past and see if I can bring the old him back.

So here I am trying to fulfill this promise of mine.Since when I woke up and toke my breakfast,I went straight to Aunty Kareema's chamber to find out the truth cause right now she is the only one i think of that could help me out.

"Okay Rafeeah since you are insisting and moreover this is for yarima's good am going to tell you."she paused and took a deep breath before she continues.

"Yarima had always been a lively,happy,loving,caring,interactive and joyfully person.He was very kind and had always seen everybody as one.He smiles always even to strangers he loved everyone and he was loved by everybody.

He was very intelligent and well mannered at school.All his teachers praised him cause he wasn't arrogant like other heirs of rich or royal families.He preferred to live his life like an ordinary person which he never was allowed to.

When yarima finished his secondary school,his highness took him to Baze university in Abuja where he started his first degree.

Yarima wanted right from the beginning to fly to Oxford University which was in America but his highness was against it claiming yarima was too young to go overseas all alone.

When yarima finished his first degree with good results,his highness was very happy and proud.But still yarima wasn't so happy cause he wanted to study further and also at Oxford University.

When yarima confronted his highness with this,his highness was totally against until senior queen and I see to it that he accepts what yarima wants.

His highness later agreed to it cause he loved yarima so much and he didn't want to disappoint him.But his highness laid a condition before he allowed him to go which was that he should get married before leaving.

Yarima agreed,he informed his highness that he had met a girl when he was doing his first degree at baze university.He said the girl's name was Basma Alkaceem.

Her father was a very rich tycoon in Saudi Arabia.And fortunately his highness happened to be business partners with Alhaji Alkaceem who was her father so his highness agreed to it.

After all the formalities,they got married with grand celebration and they fly to America where they both started studying at Oxford University.

After five months of their marriage,Basma got pregnant and everyone was happy especially yarima not to talk of his highness.

After she gave birth to a baby girl,yarima informed me that she has started changing and I told him to be patient with her.

Slowly and gradually Basma changed completely into different human being.She cared less for everyone not even her very own daughter.Yarima loved her so very much that he tolerated her every time she messes up.....

"Wai ke me kike cema sirikata ne ehye
(What are you telling my granddaughter inlaw)."an old lady in her early sixty interrupted aunt Kareema.

"Ah mama when did you arrived."aunty Kareema said to the woman standing and walking towards to her.

"Just now and for your information I did not miss you at all,I missed no one in this family Har shi Kanshi sarkin(even his highness himself)."she said stubbornly.

"Ke baki iya gaisuwa bane eye (and you can't you greet)."the old woman whom aunty Kareema just called mama said.

"Sorry mama Ina wuni (good evenimg)."I said scorting down like the tradition teaches.

"Yawwa Allah ya Miki albarka kinji (good may good bless you)."she said.

"No wonder the palace was so noisy ashe this tsohuwa(old woman)has arrived."yarima said coming inside the room.

"Matarka ce tsohuwa bani ba kajikoh (your wife is the old woman not me)."mama said a bit pisse up.

"Hava tshohuwa ki kalli matata Kigani koh a India albarka Kuma koh ta Haifa me shekarunki bazata Kai tsufanki ba (wat look at my wife like an Indian girl and even if she have birth to a woman like you she wouldn't be this old)."yarima said to mama sticking his tongue out like a child and at the same time holding my henna hand in his.

I felt an electric shock when he did that,goosebumps were all over my body and I knew he felt it he squeezed my hand a little bit tighter before saying

"Tsohuwa go and rest now you must be tired we will head to our chamber now.

"Okay but what's up with your life,she looks doll or wait is she pregnant."mama said smirking and smiling.

"What hell no she isn't pregnant.

..................
Hello friends,ya kuke nasan u re all annoyed Amma Dan Allah aiming afuwa nasan dis chapter is boring Amma karku damu munkusan zuwa gun spicy ones din Nima na kosa Naga su yarima Ana love da rafeeah 🙈🙈.

Oh namanta Alhamdudillah due to all your prayers naci jamb thanks alot😍😍😍😍😚😚😘😘love you all.Endless love.