Chapter 1

(This is a rewrite.)
<<Shou>>

"All passengers, please prepare for landing." Said the intercom. Because of it, I woke up.

Ugh.

My ears are all clogged up during the flight I almost can't even hear myself breathe, and sleeping on a chair is so uncomfortable! I already miss my bed!

I said that I could live in an apartment and they'd just give me money that I could use for basic needs and necessities.
Though, I was thinking about having a part-time job so they wouldn't have the trouble of sending me money every month.

After getting off the plane, I immediately was headed to the airport. Then, when I got in, I saw a woman, who I believe is in her late thirties.

She was carrying a signboard that says 'Shouzo Satsujin', which is my name. I carefully walked up to her and said,

"Hey.." and she responded with a surprised tone in her voice,
"U-um hello! Are you Mr. Satsujin?"
Yes, a 5 foot ginger with no sense of direction and has a weird craving for ramen noodles. That's me alright.

I replied with a nod,

"A-ah, okay! F-follow me, sir." The woman replied, does she have a stuttering problem? If so, then that's ok, at least I can still understand her.

Sigh, I feel VERY nervous. I'm in Japan, all alone, with no guardian, no friends, and, worse of all transferring to a school which already started a week ago[1]. Wouldn't that be weird enough at it is?

Oh, and by the way, I'm a son of a very known man in the business world. You could say he was quite rich but, this man wasn't the stereotypical Cold, bossy rich Asian that can literally send you to court just because you accidentally threw a small rock at his limo.

Of course not. (I actually don't know.)

Though, a certain nouveau riche[2] brother of mine is just like the said stereotype. I'll get into details later since I'm still following the woman holding the sign.

After like, 10 minutes of painfully silent walking, we arrive at a raven black van.
Strangely, it looks like a van for luring in children for candy-

-I mean, it looks new!

We went into the van, closing the door after getting in. I could only sigh, as the vehicle moved towards our destination.

Not too long ago, we reached the place.
And to say the least, I was shocked.

'WHAT KIND OF APARTMENT IS THIS!?'

A three-story house with a garage on its right side and a seemingly odd pattern of fence lined up together creating a barrier, and on the other side was grass.

Was this even considered an apartment?
If I knew I could've rented a small apartment in advance.
I picked up my phone from my pocket as I immediately tried to contact my mother dearest.

Ring Ring

A few more rings and a woman's voice answered the phone in a worrying voice,
"Shou dear! Has anything happened!? Why did you call me!? Don't tell me you need more money!? Hello??"

I sighed as I answered
"I'm ok mum. I just need an explanation as to why my so-called "apartment" looks like a full-blown house."
"Oh, sweetie. If you're gonna spend your time there only staying in a measly apartment, I would not even have given you my consent to go to Japan."

I can only sigh as I turn my head to the older female lowering the cellular device.
"I'm very sorry ma'am this may take a while" as I awkwardly laughed after.