Chapter 4

It's another day, but at a different place.

It's finally the first day of school. Kin, Shouzo, Namura and Nimura are all at the teacher's office getting their schedules.

A certain green headed boy got their uniforms in advance. The twins are actually second years so they'll be at a different floor than Kin and Shouzo.

Kin is really happy that he got to be classmates with Shou since ever since that promise he ever so pledged quietly to himself. He's been quite protective of the ginger. Not as much as to seem like Shou's personal bodyguard though.

They went to their classroom and said bye to the twins as they themselves need to go to their class. Although, Namura was complaining that they should be in the same classroom and year as Shou to properly take care of him but she was sent a smack to the head by her dear brother. Nimura said a small "good luck" to them as he dragged a flailing Namura on the floor.

Shouzo is very amused of how the twins were a bit protective of him. He also cannot help but notice Yuuro-kun being all cautious when he's around. It's fairly entertaining to be honest 'I can take care of myself just fine though..' He sighed as they walked to their assigned classroom.

"Class, two transfer students will be joining our classroom today, please refrain from making too much noise and welcome them."
The teacher announced. As the classroom was filled with,

"Aren't they a bit late?"
「"Are they cute girls-"」「"No! I want cute boys!!"」
"There's two of them right?"

Kuroko sat there minding his own business, looking at the window and staring at the birds chirping. 'Whoever they are dosen't make much of a difference though..' he dosen't think much of the two transfers since he knows that both won't notice him anyways. But it's nice to make a friend or two.

"Quiet down class." She opened the door and motioned both of the boys to come in and Shouzo joyfully strided inside as Kin just walked normally.

"Please introduce yourselves,"

Shouzo was first and said,
"Hello! I'm Satsujin Shouzo! I'm from America and I was homeschooled for all I can remember!" He smiled brightly and bowed to the class. Kuroko's ears perked up with slight interest and so did his light Kagami, that woke up after hearing "America" with an American accent.

Next is Kin, his facial expression looks calm but inside he's really excited but a bit nervous. "Um Hello. My name is Yuuro Kin and I'm was originally from Kyoto. Well, now I live with Satsu-kun as his housemate. I like reading and playing fps games. I think that's it..?" He scratched the back of his neck and shrugged.

"Any questions you would like to ask to Satsujin-kun and Yuuro-kun?"

Many raised their hands at this question as the teacher said that the boys may pick 5. Both nodded and Kin nudged Shouzo to pick.

The teal head wanted to ask something like what kind of sports they like or what kind of books Kin reads but he'll never be noticed anyways. But for some reason he still raised his hand and subtly thought, 'It wouldn't hurt to try..right?".

He was perhaps right. A sort of miracle happened and Shouzo looked around the room trying to find interesting people. His eyes lit up when he found a boy with teal hair and features similar to that boy in the magazine he bought and the one at the restaurant. 'I've found him!'.

Naturally, he picked him without any thought.

"You! The one with blue hair!" Kin looked around and asked him who he was talking about.