Chapter 2

It was late at night
There was a full moon and a glistering lake nearby a building called,
A hospital.

Tubes attached on his skin giving him clear liquid, As he begins to wonder,
'Why? What did I do to deserve this.''

Was it because he was a disappointment? Was it because he didn't agree to give his parents what they wanted? Or, was it because, He never was intended to live anyways?

Someone died because of him living.
He thought that technically he killed the person.

Under that bright smile was a dull past he tried to hide. No one knew about this, except a background of strangers that, he never once met.

He killed someone, yet, the law still doesn't agree.
His conscience did.

"Come on Shou!, Let's play!"

-----

"Narumi! someone's at the door!" shouted a green-headed girl at the table putting down breakfast (That was cooked by her brother) for Shou and her brother.

"Oh, I'll get it instead!" Nimura almost retaliated but she shook her head 'He really is something.'

He walked to the door and a person suddenly asked,
"Er, excuse me but, are you perhaps Nimura Kirei?"

A scarlet headed boy with bright green eyes and a presentable attire of clothing asked looking away from the person that stood in front of him only to realize,

He wasn't really a girl
Rather, a boy with ginger hair and eyes to match came out and greeted him.

Shou giggled and jokingly asked, "I know I'm a bit short for a highschool student but am I really that feminine to you?"
"Er- Sorry! I thought the person that would be facing me was to be a girl! And Mrs.Satsujin told me to consult a woman named Nimura I just thought-"

Shou giggled gestured him to go inside saying "It's fine It's fine, I was joking! Come in! Let's talk inside."

-----

"Basically I'm your new housemate! Kin Yuuro, Nice to meet you!"
He bowed a bit in respect.

I hummed and called the twins to the couch
"Nice to meet you too Yuuro-Kun, I'm Shouzo Satsujin and these are my two helpers Nimura and Narumi Kirei. It's nice to finally meet you!" I bowed in response too because I think it's normal in Japan to do this and the twins did the same thing.

"W-what! Why are you bowing? It should be me bowing to you! This place is yours right?" He responded looking flustered by the simple action. The twins and Kin looked at me with a weird expression on their face and I replied with a confused smile. Is this a japanese-only thing? I think I fit the criteria though. Am I getting ostracized here? I feel like an alienated dad.

"No? I think you meant to say, this place is ours." I grinned and stood up to walk to the dining room.
"Narumi, please take his bags to his room and come back downstairs to eat." He nodded and took Yuuro's bags and proceeded to walk upstairs.

"Come on Yuuro-kun! Let's eat!"
Kin looked surprised at first, but smiled at the end, looking at the smaller boy he then replied,
"Y-yes! Thank you!"
-----
《Kin》
I ate with Satsu-san,(he accepted the nickname, thankfully.) Naru-san and Nimura-San, and the food were delicious!
I was notified that Naru-san is the one cooking all the meals because her sister can't cook.

[Narumi: "Don't let my sister enter the kitchen please, she'll make something you'll regret even looking at."]

I also started unpacking my bags because Satsu-san told me so and another reason was that we were going to school the next day. I never thought I would think like this but, I'm actually really excited. That's unexpected.

'The first day of school is gonna be great!' That was the sentence I originally planned to say but, with this kind of excitement something bad is bound to happen.

I mean, all the novels and manga I've read is something about the MC going all giddy his first day and next thing he knows, he almost tripped on his way to the entrance of his school, in front of so many people! (Guess the reference)
Isn't that embarrassing.

Well, if that somehow happens then, I won't get Satsu-san involved in my bad luck. At least I hope. His family gave me a place to stay, and much more! Money, food, clothes, and shelter, only to keep their young master company!?
Sigh There's no way I could never be grateful. That reminds me, I think I heard Satsu-san talking about shopping for school supplies and other basic house tools tomorrow.

I'm probably going to come with them, considering I don't have and school supplies either.

....

It's decided!
I'm going to protect Satsu-san with all my life! Even though I'm hired to be his companion, it dosen't mean I can't protect him as a friend! I now pledge to myself that I will be loyal to Satsu-san until I die!

Well, I think we're friends? I have a lot of friends in Kyoto but I didn't initiate the friendship first so I don't know how friends are made exactly. Is there a 10 step manual on making friends or something? Either way I'm glad I took this job.
I'll get to meet new people in Tokyo.

I guess for now, I better start unpacking faster I have a lot to do tomorrow.
-----

[Note: In this book, the character's names are (First name) then (Last name) then again, sorry for adding too many ocs!]

And uh Narumi and Nimura don't really have that much screen time so they're just there to make Shou feel not that lonely and of course, clean the house.

By the way, Kin is the last oc I'll be adding in lol that and Shou's father which will just appear in a very short dialogue
Also, sorry for the short chapter! I was in a rush.

(And I don't proofread and I was too lazy to edit this teehee)