Kill them, kill them all

Seventeen/Ally's POV

I looked around me, seeing nothing but mist, I couldn't even make out my hand or arms.

"Tsk tsk tsk," A voice tutted, "You see, this just proves you're nothing without me."

I spun around around as the white mist began to slowly dissipate and saw her. At first I only saw her legs, but slowly I could see her arms, her neck, and finally, her face.

My face, I thought horrified that this monster had my face as her own.

"Seventeen." I snarled.

"Brat." Seventeen replied with equal menace before she cackled.

"What do you want!?" I hissed, clenching my fists.

"What do I want?" She asked innocently, "You know very well what I want."

There was no response from me.

"You know, I miss the good old days where we work together." She said tapping her chin thoughtfully, "the days where you did everything I told you to."

"I didn't." I snarled, "I didn't kill Ace or Nick." She waved her hand dismissively, nonchalantly as if she couldn't be bothered by the revelation.

"Those two were an exception, I could live knowing that since they also contributed to making me." She said looking into my eyes intently, as if she knew something I didn't and wasn't contemplating on telling me.

The windows to her soul, her eyes, they were dead.

"You know what makes you weak Ally?" She mocked and said my name as if it was a sin, "You care too much."

"I don't." I forced through a clenched jaw.

"You do," She said with a crazed glint in her eyes this time, "And it'll be your downfall one day. You know what makes you more weak?"

"Shut up." I hissed.

"Alex, Cameron," she started, "And especially Ethan."

"They're not—" I was. off but her.

"Kill them, kill them all," She demanded, "You'll be free, you'll be stronger."

"No." I said firmly, "I won't kill them."

"Why?" She asked rocking back and forth on her feet, thinking devolved of any rational thoughts, "Because They're family? They're your own blood?" She stopped whatever she was doing, pausing abruptly and in the most sinister voice I had ever heard her use, she said, "They abandoned you."

"They didn't." I said proud that I could stand up to this Monster. She cocked her head to the side.

"Then why you?" She asked me, "Then why did they give you to the man that offered to solve all their problems instead of the three boys? I know the man said he wanted you and you only but why didn't they argue with him?"

My breathe hitched.

"Why didn't they abandon one of the three boys and instead gave you away?" She asked this time a smirk playing at the end of her lips, "I know you must be thinking that I'm a Monster right now, aren't you?"