Chapter 7

Lizzie's POV
I received a messga from Tania and walked downstairs in my Pjs. "Mom Im going to eat out with Tania and Clara" I shouted. "Okay" she replied. I ran upstairs in my room and changed into my clothes

 I ran upstairs in my room and changed into my clothes

I said goodbye to my mom and walked to mcdonald's. On the way I texted Clara.

Lizzieee
Clara r u going?

Claraaa
Yes Im heading there rn

Lizzieee
Oh kool I just arrived!

Claraaa
Okay Im almost there
Tell Tania

Lizzie
Okayyy

I kept my phone and look up as I walk towards where Tania sat.

"Hey Tania did you order food yet?" I asked. "Nope I was waiting for you guys." She replied. We were waiting for a minute when Clara came.

"Okay lets order food Im hungryyy" Tania stood up as she walked away ordering food. 

I was about to go to the counter when suddenly a guy walked in together with probably his family. He had brown hair and his eyes were hazel. He was quite skinny but at the same time he looked musculy. I couldnt help but stare at him. He caught me staring at him and I looked away ordering food.

Once we sat on the table. I couldnt help but notice him looking at me every now and then. I sat there eating my food awkwardly. "Hey Lizzie are you listening to me?" Clara asked.

I shook my head looking away from the guy and look at Clara. "Oh uhm sorry what?" I asked playing with my food. "Im going to the bathroom. You comming?" She asked. I look at her and look at the guy. He was talking with a young boy and I think it is his brother.

We have to pass behind him to go to the bathroom. "Oh sure" I said smiling pretending I didnt look at the guy. We stood up and head to the bathroom. It was all a slow motion. Clara was talking nonsense. I look at the guy and his eyes was following me. His was facing his family but his eyes were looking at me. Not in a creepy way obviously.

When we went in the bathroom I started coughing nonstop because of the weird tension. Clara ignored me and continue peeing because it is normal for me to do that. "Oh my gosh I almost threw up" I said putting my hand on my chest.

"Are you okay?" She chuckled. "Yeah Im good" I said. "Hey Lizzie you have been silent the whole time we're here" she asked out of curiosity as she walked out of one of the stall. "Oh Its nothing my.. throat just.. hurt thats all" I replied. Clara look at me suspiciously but I walked out.

I didnt dare to look at the guy. But I felt his gaze on me. When we arrived to the table. Tania already finished eating her lunch but is eating a nuggets. "Hey Tania I didnt see a nuggets while ago" I said.

She was stuffing nuggets in her mouth. "Oph I owdewd wan" she said still stuffing nuggets in her mouth "okay thats disgusting" I laughed. Clara and Tania also laughed with me.

-

The rest of the time we were talking and eating and I didnt look at the guy. When we were outside Tania look at me and in the restaurant. "Hey Lizzie Some guy said to give you this" she said handing the paper to me.

Hello I caught you looking at me :) can we have a chit chat? If yes then come back here tomorrow at 3 pm. I'll be waiting ♡

"Oooh you were looking at some guy?" Clara asked. "Why dont you go see him?" I look in the mcdonald's to see him looking at me smiling.

I look away and look back at the paper then to Tania and Clara. "I dont know guys I dont even know him" I hesitated. Tania suddenly put her hand on my shoulder. "Then dont worry we will be watching from afar" she winked.

I thinked about it and look at the guy. He was still looking at me waiting for my response. I nodded smiling. His smile widened as he turned around and face back at his family.

Oh boy. What have I got myself into?

--

Helluuuuuuuu sorry for not updating for so long I havent had an idea for so longggg until this. This actually happened in real life except the note and stuff. I was with my grandma and my cousin in a restaurant and while we were eating they came in the restaurant and he kept looking at me. I dont know who he is but he was cute. Im hoping to see him in the future tho :)))

Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

And

Follow meeee

Fanacc: @kewlseavey
@

whyshouldwechickees
Imagines: @wdw_rttv_imagines

*uNeDiTeD*