Long Day

Dark sat at his desk staring intently at his computer screen as he typed up a statistics report or some such, business as usual and all, finally he sat back with a quiet sigh and reached up to rub at his neck and shoulder a bit, looking over his work, something about it caught his eye and he set his elbows on his desk to lace his fingers together and lean forward against his hands thoughtfully, a quiet deep hum rumbled from his chest and seemed to fill the silent empty space of his office for a moment. Just as he moved his hands to continue typing another pair of hands fell on his shoulders quite suddenly, jolting him from his work, the thumbs of the hands on his shoulders suddenly dug into the sore muscles and he hissed quietly, turning his head to glare up at whoever dared to even touch him so familiarly.. The sunny smile and faintly pinkish mustached grin he was met with however put him on pause "Ah Wil, I should have guessed it was you... Did you need something?" He droned out his question in a monotonous voice as he looked the other man over, Wilford continued beaming at him as he dug his thumbs into muscle again, eliciting a wince from Dark "Good evening my Darkling~" Wil pipped in a singsong voice, then tilted his head "can't I just come to see you anymore?" He shakes his head with a sigh and Dark raises a brow at him "I suppose you can, but as you can see now isn't the best time as I'm working" Dark gestured to his laptop briefly, Wilford practically glared at it as he dug his fingers into Darks shoulders more "you work too much Darkling, your shoulders are all tense!" He tsked lightly and Dark sighed but didn't deny his workaholic tendencies.

Dark shifted his shoulders a bit and then cracked his neck, habitually resetting bone, whiiich of course made Wil flinch a little... He couldn't remember why but he really hated that sound "be that as it may I cant afford to take a break right now," he glanced at the time then back to Wil, "and anyway shouldn't you be in your room sleeping?" He asked, Wil rolled his eyes and started massaging his shoulders lightly which got another wince and then a quiet, almost relieved, sigh "how can I sleep when you make me worry so much~?" He noticed the sigh and smiled lightly as he started working his shoulders with a bit more force, Dark leaned back into the massage more without really being able to help himself, his mouth falling open silently as he felt his tense muscles being relieved slowly. Wilford smirked a bit at this and paused briefly to gently work his suit jacket off of him, Dark leaned forward a bit to help this then just sighed quietly and properly slipped the article of clothing off to fold in half and lay across one side of his desk, once the massaging started up again he hummed quietly and let his eyes fall shut and his head lean to one side slightly... If it had been anyone but Wilford just then he would have of course resisted showing any sort of weakness, no matter how minor it was, the same could be said if someone else were to be present in the room, however since it was just he and Wilford he allowed himself to relax a bit, easily letting the thoughts of paperwork slip his mind, as well as most other thoughts really.. After a short time a low,quiet, rumbling sound started up in Darks chest and Wilford chuckled softly when he realized the other man was purring like some large cat.

After some time had passed Wilford finally paused in his massaging to lean down and gently set his chin on one of Darks shoulders, reaching around him and saving the project before turning the computer off, Darks only reaction was for his purring to pause a moment and then pick up again as he leaned his head against Wils. Once the computer was turned off Wilford slowly straightened up and turned the chair around to take Darks hands and gently guide him from the chair "come along Darkling, let's get you home and into bed" he said softly as he pulled the unresisting Dark to his feet, then he grabbed his suit jacket before pink trendils sprouted from around Wilford's feet to wrap around, and transport, them both away.