Just one drink Darkling~

"Oh come now Darkling, just ooone drink?" Wilford begged for probably the thousandth time that day, even bringing his hands together in a pleading gesture, why he was being so persistent today was unfathomable to Dark. Dark cracked his neck with a sharp jerk of the head to the side, not looking at the other as he once again denied his request with a simple "No" he avoided looking at him each time he denied him as it was admittedly a bit hard to say no to that annoyingly cute face, especially if he managed to slip one of those little mustache wiggles in that he hated for loving as much as he did. Wilford immediately groaned and tried to move into view of the monochrome demon again, somewhat crouching on the other side of the desk to peer over his laptop at him, Dark did his best to pretend he wasn't there "Daarkling, why don't you want yo go drinking with me?" He whined oh so pitifully, clearly playing it up to be dramatic, Dark was half worried he'd eventually resort to flopping across his desk with the back of his hand to his forehead.. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to avoid giving a reaction to his thoughts, then he realized he hadn't answered him so he sighed as if it were all simply too tedious to deal with, even though in reality he enjoyed the attention he received from Wil "I believe I've told you before that this physical form is a 'light weight' so drinking with me would be a short and unsatisfying venture, aside from that I need to keep my mind clear and focused on the ever bountiful work before me" he droned out in a monotone, he immediately noticed Wilford's little smirk and he nearly went to narrow his eyes at him but knew that such a reaction would likely only egg him on really, so he kept his eyes on his work and Wil remained in his peripherals "but Darkling..." He trailed off, seemingly with nothing to retort. Dark smirked inwardly and returned his full attention to his work, knowing Wil would need some time to work up a new excuse to try and get him to go, hours of work passed and he barely noticed as Wil toyed around with the various objects in his office space out of boredom, Dark cod only assume by now that he'd finally given up on trying to get him to go for drinks, for which he was grateful as he hadn't been lying when he'd stated the DAs body had a low alcohol tolerance, the thought made him remember that his own body had apparently become unable to process alcohol, likely due to his college day drinking habits, and he couldn't help but smirk at the fact that he had unintentionally taken that little 'pleasure' from the oh so hated Mark who had stolen his body away from him.

Wilford caught sight of the smirk and shivered slightly, quickly averting his eyes before suddenly shuffling out of the office, Dark only glanced up as he exited and literally shrugged it off, the pink haired demon was known for being... Flippant.. He continued typing away ay his laptop meticulously, the clicking/ticking sort of sound being the only one in the room for a good long while then finally a quiet yawn, it took Dark a moment to realize the yawn had come from him and his eyes immediately went to the laptop clock, he sighed heavily when he realized how late it was and how much later it would be before he would be satisfied with the amount of work he'd done that day for him to be able to go home and sleep.

Another yawn was cut off as the office door quietly clicked open, Darks eyebrows went up in a faint show of surprise as Wil backed into the room with a tray in his arms that bore a coffee pot, some mugs, a couple of plates, and a plate of little neatly made sandwiches, and of course a slice of strawberry cake as Wil seemed to have something strawberry with just about every meal. Dark smiled at him with surprising warmth and he leaned forward on his laced fingers "and what's this for?" he asked in a tone laced with amusement as Wil came over and slid the tray onto the side of his desk that was mostly clear, though a little metal contraption set up for decoration and a cup of pens was pushed out of the way,Wil couldn't beam at him any more than he did when he saw that smile "since you refuse to go drinking with me I figured I may at least be able to convince you to stop working long enough to have dinner with me!" He replied happily, already setting a few of the sandwiches on one plate for him and setting the small plate in from of him, between him and his laptop. Dark looked to the food, then the laptop, then Wil's beaming face.. And he just couldn't bring himself to say no to such a sweet request, and he admittedly welcomed the minor break, even more so when he realized that he actually was quite hungry..had probably forgotten to eat lunch again "of course I'll have dinner with you Wil" he said quietly as he reached over to save his work and shut his laptop off to pick it up and place it in the drawer of the desk where it's charging station was set up neatly, giving more space on the desk, specifically space for Wil to sit across from him as he did, grabbing a chair in the room to move closer to the desk.

Dark delicately picked up one of the little sandwiches that had been cut into practically perfect triangles, even the crust was removed, and brought it up to his mouth pausing when Wil suddenly spoke up "Would you like some coffee Darkling~?" The way he practically purred the words out had Dark lowering the sandwich and furrowing his brow briefly, a look at Wil's sweet and seemingly innocent smile had his confusion fading and another smile finding it's way onto his face "sounds lovely dear" he should have said no, his mistake, but of course he would never have suspected his sweet Wil to pull such a sly move as to spike the coffee, knowing Dark would hardly be able to notice the taste, if at all, due to his muted sense of taste, it was easy for Dark to forget that Wil wasn't as sweet or innocent as he was before the manor incident.