Chapter 3

~CLARY'S POV~

~3 months later~
Jace hasn't really spoken to me. Alec and him got in a huge fight 3 months ago. Alec and I are now dating and so are Izzy and Simon. Today I was training with Alec.

I walked into the weapons room and noticed Alec wasn't there yet. I took my jacket off and laid it on the table. A hand touched my shoulder and I turned to find Alec standing there smiling. I smiled and kissed him.

"Hey, babe," he said and kissed me again. I smiled and grabbed his jacket.

"Hey. Ready to train?" I asked.
He nodded his head and we headed to the training room. We practiced with the blades and then moved on to archery. I held the bow up and felt Alec's hands slide over mine. He readjusted my arms and hands to the right stance. Standing behind me, he guided me through it.

~that night~ We walk down the hallway, hand and hand

~that night~

We walk down the hallway, hand and hand. "Thank you," I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For loving me. Even when I know it's hard," I said and we stopped just outside his door.

"I will always love you, Clary. Nothing can change that. Not Jace, not Simon or Izzy. I love every part of you and I always will," he said and placed his hand on my cheek. Tears came down from my eyes.

"I love you too, Alec," I said happily and his lips crashed onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I gripped his black hair. His kiss was passionate and needy like his life depended on it.

He walked me into the door and broke free from the kiss long enough to say "sorry."

We laughed and I pulled him back to me. He fiddled with the handle and couldn't get it open. I laughed and he finally got the door open.

He shut the door and locked it before I pulled him to the middle of his room. He pulled my jacket off and threw it across the room. I grabbed his and did the same. He slipped my shirt over my head and continued to kiss me. I pulled his off and he guided me to his bed. He sat down and watched me sit on his lap.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

"I never wanted anything more in my life," I told him and he flipped me over on the bottom. I giggled and he kissed me again. He tasted like joy.